Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Shermann Naval

Paul Morton, Product Advisor , Scarborough Toyota

Paul Morton

February 22, 2019

"Great Customer Service "

- Asim

great service and wonderful dealing with all small and big problems. good knowledge of work and very friendly attitude. i would 100% recommend this service center specially customer service of Riccardo.

Riccardo Spataro

February 20, 2019

"Incredible Customer Service"

- JohanaNipolli7

I just bought my 2018 Toyota Rav 4 and traded in my Toyota Camry 2017 and I am so thankful that Mr. Papathanasiou was there to help me and my husband choose an incredible new family vehicle. He was very knowledgeable which resulted in us choosing an amazing SUV at an incredible price that we were comfortable with. He kept our budget in mind and was very kind and qualified at his job any questions we had he was there to put our mind at ease. When we return to purchase our second vehicle I will always choose Mr. Papathanasiou and Scarborough Toyota!

February 19, 2019

"Great Customer Service"

- umairnm

Buying my Toyota at the Scarborough location was amazing. George Papathanasiou gave me great advice and made the purchasing process very easy. i will be recommending this location to whoever is interested in purchasing a Toyota Umair

Used 2015 Toyota Corolla, $16900