Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

4.3

October 14, 2018

"Awesome guy!!"

- PaulS

We were recommended to go to Paul Sadlon Motors when we were looking for our first truck and we were also told to speak with Carl Peckham. We have used him twice with our first truck and now our second and he is an awesome guy with lots of knowledge and a great sense of humor during the entire experience. We highly recommend not only Paul Sadlon, but Carl too! You will not be disappointed!!!

Carl Peckham

October 03, 2018

"Always a great experience!"

- JamesS

Bought my second truck from Nick at paul sadlon recently. Nick is a great guy and doesn't hide anything when selling you a vehicle. My wife and her family get their vehicles through Nick and they all have great things to say as well. Paul sadlon is a great dealership to buy from. They have a coloring station set up for the kids, it's clean and the staff are friendly. I highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Nicholas Morrison
Heather Cameron

September 12, 2018

"Money stolen from my vehicle "

- Jacqueline1998

I had my money stolen from my vehicle during service. I noticed right away and went back into the dealership to file a complaint. Even though they did give me back what was stolen, I never heard anything again. I asked management to follow up with me as to the outcome of this theft. I guess I should have went to the police to report this because another customer had the same complaint 6 months ago. Thanks Paul Sadlon for NOT caring and NOT getting back to me. I even got a random email from the dealership 2 weeks later asking me how my service was!!! Disappointed.

Paul Sadlon Jr.