Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Lakewood Chevrolet

9150 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5P2

1778 Reviews of Lakewood Chevrolet

March 20, 2019

"Found me what I needed for the price that worked "

- DTK75

I had decided I needed to down size my vehicle to save on my payments, and fule consumption. Talking with Alisha and Paul, they recommend looking at the Chevy Cruze. I wanted something with Apple car play, and the Cruze has it standard on all trims. I was originally going with a base LT model, but I checked out their website and found a Red RS that looked great, had more features than I was expecting, and was $30 a month lower than what I was expecting to spend. Very happy with the service, would definitely recommend.

Alisha Lemoine

"Great experience "

- Katepat

I had an amazing experience at Lakewood Chevrolet! They were amazing to deal with and all the people there are extremely friendly! Will definitely recommend them to other people!

Scott Cloman
March 19, 2019

"Very helpful and patient. "

- Customer

Excellent service, Very helpful and patient. Greeted as soon as I walked in the door , very polite and inviting , I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle or servicing.

"Excellent Service"

- Cristina

I want to say thank you for the outstanding customer service to Jordan and all the staff. What a great experience and so stress free from the time I walked through the door to driving off the lot.

Jordan Sych
March 14, 2019

"The most genuine and helpful service in the industry"

- Jessica

We have dealt with several dealerships in the city over the years. We recently had the most helpful and honest experience and service with Paul’s help. We had so many questions and anytime we contacted the dealership they were very accommodating and got back to us right away! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We would highly recommend Paul and his team to anyone looking for a honest and great experience.

March 13, 2019

"Great Team and Service"

- MattEdm

Went in to Lakewood about an hour before close on a Wednesday or Thursday after a not so pleasant experience at a different Chevy dealer. Joel was super helpful right off the bat and got us in pretty much the exact truck I was looking for for a test drive in about 10 minutes. Found the exact truck with the specs I wanted right away and we picked it up about a week later for a very reasonable deal. Scott was also great and we appreciate the ease with which we were able to make a deal. Thanks guys!

Scott Cloman
March 12, 2019

"Walk in for service and find a family"

- Fuzzyturtle67

You get this idea in your head about sales that they want to swindle you to make a better income. This is the exact opposite of how you are treated at Lakewood. They will ask what you want and what you can afford and will go to bat for you to try anything to get you in the vehicle you want and not the vehicle you have to settle for. Overall amazing experience driving away in my 2019 Colorado!

Jordan Sych
March 12, 2019

"Excellent service on purchase of vehicle"

- SportyG17

Our experience was excellent and service was greatly appreciated. People were very helpful and friendly to help you out with any questions if asked. We enjoyed our experience at lakewood Chevrolet 😀 Thank you We highly recommend it to anyone that's looking for a new or slightly preowned rides.

Dan Boulet
Darren Busse
Other Employees : Ross
March 04, 2019

"Great People "

- Dopp

Very informed and knowledgeable service staff. They seem to go the extra mile to make sure you’re looked after. There is no better place to go especially for any duramax service.

March 04, 2019

"Servicing my Traverse"

- henryk

Great team of people. Friendly and efficient service. Good communication. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle or needs their vehicle serviced. Purchased both my Chevys here and am glad I did. Would buy from again!

Dwayne Lucas