Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1732 Reviews of Lakewood Chevrolet

January 21, 2019

"Stress free shopping "

- Aaron65

We were shopping for a used car, and our experience was great. Joel was helpful and knowledgeable. Our experience was professional right down to Eddy in the finance department. Thanks the Fords

Joel Evans
Other Employees : Eddy in finance
January 19, 2019

"I had a great experience here"

- Laura J

I stopped into Lakewood to accompany a friend while he bought a new truck. The entire staff were extremely kind and attentive not only to him but me as well. There was no pressure or high stress while dealing with them. Buying a new truck should be a fun experience and Lakewood did not disappoint. I will recommend them to my friends and family

Jordan Sych
Other Employees : Paul
January 19, 2019

"Fast and well explained. "

- Hammerallday

James was helpful and honest. They don’t beat around the bush just to the point. I would definitely go back. I like to make realationships with ppl and be able to be on there same level and James makes it easy to do so. I never had a vehicle that never had warrenty befor as I always traded in befor warrenty was up but I have to keep this one for now as economy is not very good in in Edmonton. So I don’t want to take on anymore dept just in case. I would definitely make this my dealer when I do desire to purchase something. I have been to couple other dealers and they never treated me as well as Lakewood. Thanks again for the speedy service and awesome customer service. Till the next time we meet.?

January 17, 2019

"Bought a new vehicle ! "

- Logan hattie

I had an amazing experience dealing with lakewood ! Jordan and paul were a huge help and made sure I was happy when I walked out the door , I drove out in my dream truck and i will deffinitly be recommending lakewood to my friends and family

Jordan Sych
January 16, 2019

"Amazing service "

- LeVoir01

I have never had such a great experience buying a vehicle as I have with Lakewood. Thanks to Gord, Kyle, Eddy and the entire team for making this purchase as smooth as possible.

January 12, 2019

"New Cruz purchase"

- Robert McQueen

Excellent no pressure sales staff. All details taken care of on-site . Very pleasant buying experience with a dealer who has all the services I will need to take care of new car. Joel, Eddy and Scott thanks for everything.

Joel Evans
Other Employees : Eddy in finance
January 10, 2019

"Best experience from any dealership "

- Immatrkman

Went to Lakewood and Danny Bass immediately said HI. Introduced my son and I to Kyle Needham. I saw the truck i went to see and then spent most of my visit with Danny, Kyle and Paul . We joked and told stories to one another. All the staff would say Hi as they passed. Eager to help and very honest .... I KNOW RIGHT ? True story though. I left a deposit and did my credit check over the phone on less than 10 minutes with Erin and Manita. Beautiful, friendly and knowledgeable ladies. I was called back within 14 hours and when i went to sign ..... it was awesome all over again . They showed me around the store to more staff and departments. Very nice facility. 2 hours later , my shiny, detailed truck was stickered, warm and ready with a full tank of fuel and i was on my way home. FANTABULOUS feeling and great experience from Lakewood . It is worth the drive, bus ride and walk ... lol They even have a shuttle if needed. Thanks to everyone . See you tomorrow when i come in for the rust protection and under coating . 🍻👍😃

Manita Bains
Erin Healy
Cory Bates
Levi Bragg
January 10, 2019

"Very good"

- Al

Friendly. Not high pressure. Answerd all my questions. Displayed the as built with options and price. No BS from sales person.Very friendly positive expierience.

Ron Koehler
January 07, 2019

"Thank you Lakewood Chevrolet !"

- Burdeyny1

I just wanted to say thank you . Kyle was extremely helpful and great with my son . His managers were amazing! They went through great lengths to help me find a reliable vehicle . My car was in service but I’m so glad my son ran off and started looking at cars . The customer service was amazing - very family oreineted. I’ve never been to a dealership where the manager actually sat me down and told me no bs ,that what I can actually afford so I can live my lifestyle comfortably without being in a struggle, which it’s easy for sales people to want up upsell they just didn’t want me ( a single mom/ student ) to struggle financially . I just wanted to thank you guys publically. You all are amazing I will never go anywhere Else for a vehicle ! Kyle we have years of service ahead of our selves ! Again thank you! You guys are an amazing team ! Looking forward to our many years together !

Blair MacPherson
Other Employees : Paul bessett
January 04, 2019

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

- Goldvan50

Just purchased brand new 2019 Chev Tahoe , I would like to give a big “THANK YOU” to the staff of Lakewood Chev ! This is a company that knows what they are doing , CODEY MACKIE and the staff are great !! Again, thanks for the smooth ride in the purchase of my Tahoe !!!!

Josh Lee