Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Erika Hygard, Service Advisor, Lakewood Chevrolet

Dwayne Lucas

Dan Boulet, Service Advisor, Lakewood Chevrolet

Dan Boulet

January 19, 2019

"Fast and well explained. "

- Hammerallday

James was helpful and honest. They don’t beat around the bush just to the point. I would definitely go back. I like to make realationships with ppl and be able to be on there same level and James makes it easy to do so. I never had a vehicle that never had warrenty befor as I always traded in befor warrenty was up but I have to keep this one for now as economy is not very good in in Edmonton. So I don’t want to take on anymore dept just in case. I would definitely make this my dealer when I do desire to purchase something. I have been to couple other dealers and they never treated me as well as Lakewood. Thanks again for the speedy service and awesome customer service. Till the next time we meet.?

James Logozar

January 04, 2019

"Fantastic "

- Cable guy 1967

The problem was assessed. The parts were acquired. My van was fixed. All at a reasonable price. What else could someone ask for. I wish this was the standard for all dealships.

Dwayne Lucas
Blair MacPherson

January 02, 2019

"Visiting from Yellowknife, NT"

- Brad@YK

Hi: My OnStar notification advised that I was due for an oil & filter change while I was traveling from Yellowknife to Edmonton during the Christmas holiday season in December 2018. I searched the Internet for a Chevrolet dealership and chose Lakewood Chevrolet and what a marvelous experience I had with their Service Department on Christmas Eve. They accommodated my late request for as quick an oil & filter change as possible so that my sit a wait period was kept as short as possible. I dropped my 2017 Chevrolet Silverado off at 9:00 AM and it was ready to roll by 10:10 AM so that I could get out and finish my Christmas shopping in Edmonton. Thank you so very much Lakewood Chevrolet and all of your staff. They were all very helpful and accommodating. The waiting room had fresh coffee and water, comfortable seating, a good selection of cable television channels. The staff at Lakewood were not afraid to make eye contact and extend a friendly smile and wish you a Merry Christmas. Thanks Lakewood Chevrolet. :)

Cannot recall the name of the service agent