Lakewood Chevrolet

Joshua Parra, New Vehicle Sales, Lakewood Chevrolet

Joshua Parra

New Vehicle Sales

October 21, 2017

"Very professional, completely satisfied "

- Blackshinytruck

Breanne and Danny both made big efforts to find me a truck and then honoured an agreed to price. All the staff at Lakewood are friendly, professional, cooperative, and competitive.

Tammy Gordashko
Breanne Prince

October 20, 2017

"Wonderful experience!!"

- thanks again

My experience with Lucky and Erin was absolutely awesome. I was involved in a couple of accidents and the two of them did everything so I didn't have to worry. And was quite easy the second time as they both new exactly what I wanted and for the budget set. Complete with a new tire to replace the damaged one!! Thanks again!!

Lucky Uppal
Erin Healy

October 19, 2017

"Happy customer"

- Bennett

I have a growing family and was looking for a vehicle that fit my families needs with comfortable payments. I’m from Sherwood Park and after shopping locally I didn’t think a new vehicle was an option for me. A friend recommended Lakewood Chevrolet. I found the staff at Lakewood to be welcoming, knowledgeable, and helpful in finding me the vehicle best suited for my family. Lakewood got me into the vehicle that fits my family at a price I’m very comfortable with. I highly recommend Lakewood Chevrolet

Joshua Parra