Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

New Vehicle Sales Manager

March 23, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- Kendall.cunningham

I was out and about looking for a vehicle with my uncle who suggested Lakewood Chevrolet. Upon coming in I knew the exact vehicle I wanted. There was no games trying to convince me to get into something else. I originally thought I was going to buy a used Chevrolet Trax when my uncle suggested looking at a brand new one. I chose a beautiful 2019 Chevy Trax in the colour blue and am so pleased with it. My uncle helped me with payments and Marc was really patient with us while we decided. We got my payments down to a price I wanted. Manita was also amazing, she really helped me understand exactly what I was getting into. I got the interest rate I wanted and was super pleased with the overall experience. All the staff but especially Marc and Manita were very personable and pleasant to deal with. The overall buying process for me was simply the best experience I could have asked for and I truly appreciate all the hard work put in.

Other Employees : Marc Bessette

March 21, 2019

"Absolute best service here. "

- Bj Hare

You want good service don’t waste your time going anywhere else. We have purchased three vehicles from Lakewood and would keep coming back. We have been to other dealers who only care about getting the sale and getting rid of you. Right away Jordan Sych was eager to answer any and all questions and was only satisfied when we were pleased with the results. Dan Bass makes you feel like you are close friends and does his best to make sure you are satisfied. Manita Bains is a beautiful young lady who can brighten anyone’s day and assist with all financial questions and answers. Everyone at Lakewood obviously is only satisfied when you are. I have no reason to ever want to go to another dealer. I’m surprised any other dealer can stay open with the excellent service they have to measure up to at Lakewood. I guess we all make mistakes but I learned my lesson and have now purchased three vehicles at Lakewood.

Jordan Sych
Dan Bass

March 20, 2019

"Found me what I needed for the price that worked "

- DTK75

I had decided I needed to down size my vehicle to save on my payments, and fule consumption. Talking with Alisha and Paul, they recommend looking at the Chevy Cruze. I wanted something with Apple car play, and the Cruze has it standard on all trims. I was originally going with a base LT model, but I checked out their website and found a Red RS that looked great, had more features than I was expecting, and was $30 a month lower than what I was expecting to spend. Very happy with the service, would definitely recommend.

Alisha Lemoine