Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Sales Associate

May 21, 2019

"Corvette "

- Warbird

I bought a beautiful used Corvette from Sandra Jurcic and Ryan Leverette. They were both a pleasure to work with and have both gone the extra mile to serve me even after the purchase. Susie Irvine in service has been an outstanding consultant on numerous occasions now and is a great asset to the team there. Kudos!

May 16, 2019

"Robbie is the Man! "

- Whats up

Dealing with the Island Ford Dealership is definitely an experience a person should experience once in their lifetime. Firstly I do not like shopping around for Automobiles. I do my research of the model I am interested in search the internet for that particular model. Once I find the model, options, colour, model year, and price I contact the dealership AND THATS WHERE ISLAND FORD PICKED UP THE BALL AND RAN WITH IT. Starting with Robbie who answered my opening questions promptly, and throughly. After our first contact via email I contacted him via phone and informed him of my requirements and financial guidelines and told him to put the whole deal together meeting my criteria. Viola within a day or two everything was done all my requirements met and a personal viewing of the selected vehicle and comparison alternative choices was arranged. Drove down from Qualicum Beach viewed the vehicles made my choice and everything was ready to go. In a matter of 3 hours we on our way home in a new Auto. JUST GREAT FOR THE WAY I LIKE TO BUY CARS. if your like me and hate the thought of having to go shopping for next car. Robbie is the man to make this happen for you. The thing to consider is that you are not only dealing with a professional dealership, an experienced sales adviser, an informed and personable finance dept but a throughly dedicated organization. Definitely one I will with deal again. Total Satisfaction from beginning to end.

Robbie "Big Wheels" Martin
Edie Lange

May 12, 2019

"Another Great Experience"

- Bruce & Bea

Just bought our 6th vehicle from Island Ford. Sales people here are amazing. Ryan and Matt made the process simple and quick. If you are looking for a vehicle check them out. Ask for Matt and Ryan.

Matt Cadzow