Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dealer Principal & General Manager
Nick Symons, Sales Consultant, Harris Kia

Nick Symons

November 17, 2018

"Excellent in every respect."

- Lynne

Both Dan and Steve did everything possible to help me feel sure that I was making the right decision, before I made a commitment of any kind. No pressure, friendly, patient and answered all my questions. They encouraged me to take the car out for a drive several times, without making me feel I was obligated. After I purchased it, they made it clear that I am welcome to come back at any time if I have questions. I couldn't be happier. All the staff were great. It was a really nice experience - and I love my car.

Dan Jones
Other Employees : Sales person, Steve MacDonald

November 05, 2018

"Wonderful service"

- Svedala

Six weeks after I purchased a used Kia Ronda from the Harris dealership the power steering momentarily failed. I live in Courtenay so the best I could do was to drop the car off at the dealership here at home and leave a message for the office in Nanaimo where I bought the car. First thing Monday morning Dave called me and inquired about what had happened. To make a fairly short story even shorter, Dave payed for the repairs (a worn belt) and organized everything with the Courtenay office for me. After work I picked up my car (nicely detailed) without paying for anything. I am so grateful and happy, and if I ever need another vehicle I will go back to the Harris dealership in Nanaimo !

Dave Bare

October 25, 2018

"Great experience from first visit"

- Bluesoul

From first visit,greeted by All staff,very professionally,and warmly.I felt valued as a potential purchaser as I Love all Kia products.The atmosphere,and cohesiveness throughout complete sale of my new Soul was absolutely Excellent.The salesman,Ryan..listened to me,heard me,then to Gen.Mgr.Brad.,tops in customer relation...he too listened to my needs and wants,then the financial galJan same complement to her.I also dealt with Jeff in end of final transaction...who was absolutely positive,and knowledgeable.When entering this dealership,it is clear there are very good customer conscience people at work here.Atmosphere is up!Cant say enough,but look forward to recommending them to anyone I can,and to have all future car maintenance or purchase done there.Nanaimo is like the Soul capitol of Canada....soooo many of us out there!Great job guys...Thank you for looking after,and out for me.Lorie Browne

Jan Cox