Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Grant Brown

January 04, 2019

"Above and beyond"

- ninetyninepct

WOW. Took my Sportage in and was only able to try to describe mystery sounds. Nothing found, but the Service Manager described how the sophisticated exhaust system worked with a turbocharged engine under load. It made sense to me. Added bonus - the mechanic noticed that the driver side window wasn't moving properly. He removed the door panel and adjusted the mechanism to factory specs. No charges at all, just great customer service. PS: Good coffee and munchies. I recommend Harris KIA in Nanaimo.

Kolbi McLean

January 02, 2019

"Efficient decent service"

- Mona

They’ve been very responsible and fast to reply emails. I took my car for the service 1, the appointment had no delay and I got my car back under an hour.

November 17, 2018

"Excellent in every respect."

- Lynne

Both Dan and Steve did everything possible to help me feel sure that I was making the right decision, before I made a commitment of any kind. No pressure, friendly, patient and answered all my questions. They encouraged me to take the car out for a drive several times, without making me feel I was obligated. After I purchased it, they made it clear that I am welcome to come back at any time if I have questions. I couldn't be happier. All the staff were great. It was a really nice experience - and I love my car.

Dan Jones