Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC

Pat Mancini

November 13, 2017

"Great experience"

- jennae123

Bianca, Jeff and Tom were all very friendly and wonderful to work with. Bianca made sure to understand exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle and worked with me to make sure I was getting everything I wanted. Overall, I had a great experience and I am very happy with my purchase.

Bianca Wilson
Jeff Calaleu
Tom Drysdale

November 09, 2017

"Great experience"

- Ryguy15

I had a great experience buying a car from Georgetown gmc. Such a super friendly staff and the car was super clean and amazing when I got it.

Craig Norheim

November 09, 2017

"Issues with my new cars tires!"

- mburke_7

I was so disappointed when I was having issues with my new car and one of the tires. The service team was having a hard time diagnosing the issue and everyone was getting frustrated. I spoke directly with Bill and informed him of the issue and my concerns. Bill came to the rescue and was so amazing! He truly cares about the customers and thoroughly impressed me with his service! Thank you Bill for your amazing service!

Bill Rowse