Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC

33 Mountainview Road North, Georgetown, Ontario L7G 4J7

377 Reviews of Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC

March 22, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service & Experience!"

- Jennifer Downs

This was our second purchase at Georgetown Chevrolet and we could not have been happier. Craig Norheim took the time to really understand what we were looking for and treated us with the utmost respect. Lorenzo Meogrossi was able to secure a great deal for our trade in vehicle which made us extremely happy. David Bebelaar did a great job with explaining the finance and warranty part of our experience. Tom Drysdale from management took care of us respectfully when we had a few questions that needed to be answered. The treatment you get at this dealership is that you are part of their family! Great staff & great experience!!!!

Lorenzo Meogrossi

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review Jennifer and being such a loyal customer! We will be sure to pass the message along to the entire team at Georgetown Chevrolet!

March 18, 2018

"Excellent buying experience"

- Verns

We had an excellent experience at Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC. I have purchased many vehicles and I have to say that this experience stood out above others in the past.

Lorenzo Meogrossi
Other Employees : Kayleigh Brown

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad you had a positive experience at our dealership!

March 16, 2018

"I don’t plan on going to any other dealer except Georgetown!"

- SLE-4U2NV

I was VERY well taken care of. Better than I ever have at any other dealer. Even when I had to bring my twin 5-year-olds, the staff treated them like their own. All my needs were met and surpassed. Will definitely purchase here next time. Better experience than the prior two dealerships I’ve dealt with. Have only put a few KM on my 2018 GMC Sierra and I love it more than my previous 2016 Sierra (for some reason this site won’t let me choose the Sierra as my purchased vehicle)

Other Employees : Kayleigh Brown, Jeff Calaleu

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review! We are so glad you were treated like family here at Georgetown! We are happy all your vehicle needs were met! Enjoy your new vehicle!

March 16, 2018

"Very exciting and easy!"

- Kendall Curl

First time purchasing and Craig made it very easy to learn about the process and very exciting! Craig helped find our dream car and our dream price! The other managers in the process helped make the process move smoothly as well. We could not be happier!

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review Kendall and sharing your lovely photo with us! We will be sure to pass the words along to Craig!

March 15, 2018

"New 2018 Chevy Traverse"

- Alan Brace

Stopped by to check out new vehicles to replace my 2013 F150. Craig assisted me in selecting a new midsize SUV. Craig is a very knowledgeable salesman and knows his vehicles very well. He is polite and friendly and I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Craig handed me off to David for financing, again another painless experience. I am very impressed with my experience at this dealership and I would highly recommend to anybody looking to buy new or used to stop by.

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review Alan! Thank you for sharing your photo with us! We will be sure to pass the kind words along to Craig! Enjoy your new 2018 Chevy Traverse!

March 15, 2018

"It was a pleasant experience."

- Dan Cosman

I have been buying new cars for a long time, and I have to say, this was one of the most pleasant new car purchase experiences I have ever had. And it was all due to Craig. Craig was very professional, courteous, had a good sense of humour, knew his stuff, answered all of my questions, and what I really liked, was he didn't bluff anything, he spoke from the hip, the truth. The odd thing he wasn't sure of, he asked, and got back to me very quickly. He listened to my needs, and met them. And I believe he helped me negotiate a fair deal for my purchase. He has also helped me get a good deal on a tonneau cover, very much appreciated. I would definitely go back to Craig.

2.0

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review and sharing your photo with us! We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership and with Stephen! Enjoy your new vehicle!

March 14, 2018

"over and above service"

- annette0879

My sales agent Craig was polite, friendly and very informative which made me feel comfortable with the overall purchase and process. The two gentlemen in the back office sales office (Jeff and David) made what I thought was impossible possible by going over and above for the right financing and rate. Overall the sales and service was exemplary.

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review and for sharing your photo with us! We will be sure to share the kind review to the team at Georgetown Chevrolet!

March 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- Ken

My wife and I purchased a preowned GMC Sierra here last Saturday and we couldn't have been treated better. I have dealt with other GM dealerships in the past and all were bad experiences so I wasn't particularly looking forward to going into another one but I was pleasantly surprised. Our salesman William was hands down the friendliest, most polite, respectful and transparent sales person we have ever dealt with. It was easy to tell that he cares if we had a pleasant experience. I have already recommended Georgetown Chev to 3 people I know who are in the market. I would deffinetly return for another vehicle. What a great experience and pleasant surprise.

William Goldsmith

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your 5 star review Ken! We are so happy you and your wife had the experience you deserved here at Georgetown Chevrolet! Enjoy your GMC Sierra!

March 11, 2018

"Plesant"

- Leafmanbrad

Staff was friendly and looking out for my best interest and not pushy trying to make a sale.Very impressed with stephen's review of the car options at pickup.

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and sharing your photo with us! Enjoy your new vehicle!

March 11, 2018

"Best Experience for buying a car EVER!!!!!!"

- Truckguy31

I Called Georgetown Chevrolet and instantly spoke to Stephen Boisclair (sold my parents two vehicles) who made my nervous and uncertainty about buying a vehicle at ease as he asked me everything I wanted and booked an appt to come meet him. When I first got there his personality meshed with mine and I felt like I was dealing with family!!! He spoke truthfully and gave me tips on what I should look for. Not only did I purchase a vehicle that was best for my family but I got the best deal with incentives available!!! Stephen was amazing always contacting me to inform me of whats going on, but answering my questions at a moments notice, introducing me to the whole Georgetown Chevrolet team as well as getting to meet a childhood friend who works there!!! If your thinking about buying a vehicle and want the best experience go see Stephen and Georgetown Chevrolet!!!!!!!

Georgetown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy you were able to purchase and find a vehicle here at Georgetown Chevrolet that met all your needs along with your family needs! We will be sure to pass the kind words along to Stephen and the entire team!