Collins Nissan St. Catharines

Senior Finance Manager
René Romero, Product Advisor, Collins Nissan St. Catharines

René Romero

Product Advisor
Christopher Van Wiechen, Special Finance Manager , Collins Nissan St. Catharines

Christopher Van Wiechen

Special Finance Manager
Misty Young, Finance Manager, Collins Nissan St. Catharines

Misty Young

December 11, 2017

"Lower Interest Rate-New Vehichle"

- MARK123

Purchased my first Nissan (2010 Altima) back in February 2016. Dealt with Derek at that time and was extremely pleased at that time. Derek recognized my needs, what I could afford and rose to the occasion. Was extermely happy with the NEW CAR. At that time of purchase he had mentioned about 1 1/2 - 2 years down the road let us contact U to upgrade not only the car but work out a deal to lower the interest rate of my finanancing. Well extemely happy to say both, reduced interest rate plus a brand new car. Worry free for the next 3 years. Will admit will take a little time to adjust to all of the new features. wish to take this oppurtunity to thank both Christopher & Derek for making all of this happen. Thanks ....Collins Nissan

Christopher Van Wiechen

December 11, 2017

"Pathfinder purchase experience "

- Jeff

I recently purchased a Nissan Pathfinder from Collins Nissan in St. Catharines. Derek was extremely helpful in helping us understand exactly what we wanted. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and suggested we try a number of different models to fully become comfortable with what we were after. Derek was very personable and make us quite comfortable and never pressured to make a quick decision. Once we had settled on a model and price range that we were comfortable with he presented us with a number of suggestions that met our needs. After shopping around at a number of dealerships I felt the service and price that were provided by Derek and Collins Nissan were exactly what i was looking for. This is the First time that i have purchased from Collins Nissan but I would not hesitate to look again for my next vehicle or recommend them to friends and family. A truly first rate experience.

December 11, 2017

"Purchased a 2017 Q60 in Dec 2017"

- mattds

I primarily did research on line. Collins Nissan had the best price in Ontario. I emailed them and Jesse responded to me. I explained to him that i had test driven a few others and that i would need an extended test drive, including highway and traffic. When i got there the car was waiting for me, we immediately let me drive from the start, showed me all of the controls and even found an area that had a bit of traffic (this car has some self driving features that i was told work in traffic, however as much of my commute is stop and go, i needed to experience them for myself) When i returned, he did not pressure me to sit down and hash out a deal. The next day we agreed to a price over email/phone (i am out of town). He was off the next week, however he came in on a day off to complete the delivery. Additionally, the car only had 1 key, so the dealership gave me a voucher to get a second key at any local dealership. p.s. my last two car purchases were at private used car dealers. Although i got a good deals, there were always shortcuts (like replacing a tire with a broken belt with a worn out tire). I'm very pleased with my decision to shop at Collins Nissan and Jesse offered me the best experience I've had with a car purchase.

Jesse Mason