Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Kathryn Flynn, Sales/Internet Manager, Budds' Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Kathryn Flynn

Sales/Internet Manager

October 18, 2017

"Bill is the man. Cadillac ATS purchase "

- Richardb

I had the pleasure of working with Bill at Budds’ to find the perfect car for me. I have plenty of experience with cars, but when it comes to Cadillac I wasn’t sure what the right choice was. Bill helped me weigh all my options was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. After looking through the fantastic selection of ATS that Budds’ had available, we were able to find exactly what I was looking for and I couldn’t be happier!

Bill Coombe

October 17, 2017

"My First Cadillac"

- CambridgeCar

I live 80km's from Budd's but was encouraged by their selection of pre-owned vehicles and went for a drive to see what they had to offer. Basil was our sales representative and right from the start made my wife and I feel comfortable and right at home. His approach was straightforward and honest which allowed us to quickly build trust in his advice and recommendations. After a test drive and an open discussion about the vehicle I was the proud owner of my first Cadillac. I recommend visiting Budd's and their large selection of new and used vehicles. We'll be back.

Basil Silas

October 17, 2017

"made simple "

- James Caissie

The employees made it easy. Everything went well on there end, and they help me find proper insurance for the modified vehicle I was looking to buy.

Chris Woronchanka

Used 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, $36000

2016 GMC Sierra 1500

Used 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, $16500

2015 Chevrolet Cruze

• Always freshly baked cookies and hot popcorn!