Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dominic Lazzaro, Internet Manager/Team Lead - Team Lazzaro, Barrie Ford

Dominic Lazzaro

Internet Manager/Team Lead - Team Lazzaro

May 09, 2019

"Very good service from Ford once again."

- Happy

I have had to have my Ford Focus repaired and the level of service was exceptional. it was Derek who handled that one for me last year. I had to have my Hyundai Elantra repaired because someone backed into my doors last month and the service was great better than the service I got from the Hyundai dealership I bought my car from.. took a month because they were super busy, but I dealt with Ashley and I just have to say they go the extra mile. Had to have a minor adjustment made on that same door repair went into see Derek who was not expecting me that day and another gentleman overheard my issue , and this was at the end of the day when he should have been going home, and he said I am sure I can take care of that for you and he did. Its also not just this dealership but the one on Mapleview as well ,where I have experienced awesome customer service. Hyundai on Mapleview ought to send their people down to the Ford dealerships so that they can get lessons on Customer service 101. Ford makes you feel like you matter. Thank you to Ashley and Derek as well as the older gentleman whose name I unfortunately did not get. Your Dealership should be proud of you.

Ashley, Derek

May 07, 2019

"Ford Edge 2019"

- N.khan

It was a great pleasure meeting with Rob Elrick. He made myself and husband felt right at home ,he was willing to take the time to put together a package that met our needs in the Ford Edge 2019. With his patience, deligence and tremendous effort we were able to get the vehicle of our choice. Thank you

Robert J. Elrick
Other Employees : Janna in Finance

April 29, 2019

"Great Service"

- MattK

Walked in looking for due diligence purposes, walked out with a new car. No pressure sales from Darcey and he had all the answers I needed. The Vehicle and price were what I wanted and I didn't think the vehicle would last long based on my other dealership and lot visits. Thank you Darcey!

Darcey Coyne