Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Advisor

February 18, 2019

"Fantastic Service"

- Captainron

Geordie Hock was outstanding in serving and helping us with buying our new RAV4 . He was very knowledgable in all the features of the car which was really impressive. We were very satisfied with the trade value that was offered for our vehicle as well. The transaction went very smoothly. Overall we are very pleased with Toyota Town and enjoy our new Rav4 very much.

Geordie Hock
Janine Feenstra

February 18, 2019

"Good service "

- gmsimp

The service was good. The advisor was thorough and gave me the information that I needed. You may want to re-think the alignment machine. To charge the cost of alignment for a minor change is not necessary.

Sylvia Donovan
Helena Vrabec

February 17, 2019

"Patience, confidence and excellence. "

- Glenn

Baz Afara was instrumental in my purchase of a new RAV4 XLE with Premium Package from Toyotatown. Baz knew I was looking at several vehicles at other dealers and was confident in his product and patient with my many comparative visits. He even let me drive a one year old competitor’s product on the lot hot a head to head comparison. In the end I was still torn between the RAV4 and the CRV and I can honestly say that my experience with Baz was the deciding factor. Now that I’ve driven it for a couple of days I’m confident in my decision. I should have known I’ve driven a Toyotatown Camry for the past 15 years.

Baz Afara