Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Kennedie Vella, Financial Services Manager, Mercedes-Benz London

Kennedie Vella

Financial Services Manager

April 04, 2019

"Great service by Andrew. "

- Tabish Munir

I have visited Mercedes London three times and Andrew has helped me every time. I have never experienced better customer service in my life. Andrew is definitely the best Service Advisor I have ever dealt with. The service was amazing and within a reasonable timeframe.

"Great Service"

- Balnagowan

Our family has our 6 Mercedes vehicles serviced at the London dealership regularly, we deal with Andrew Kay and the service manager Markus. We have received outstanding service from both Andrew and Markus regularly and repeatedly and would recommend the Mercedes-Benz London dealership because of their service prowess! Bravo! Keep up the great work! Sincerely, The Ross Family Balnagowan

Markus Widmer

April 04, 2019

"Tony and Andrew did a great job"

- Buttplunger

My wife and I bought a 2018 GLE in December and had a great experience with Tony as our sales person. Yesterday (April 3), my wife was on her way to work and a number of warning lights came up on her dashboard. They were significant enough that she was concerned about driving the vehicle but said it seemed to be operating properly. I immediately contacted Andrew Kay in service and he provided me his cell hone number so I could sent him video of the messages that were scrolling on the screen. We later involved Tony, and together, Andrew and Tony arranged within a very short time frame to have a replacement vehicle driven to my wife's workplace which is 35km outside of London and drove her vehicle back to the dealership to be repaired. This sort of service is what dealerships should strive to provide and I can say from experience that this service far surpasses the service we've received from another German brand dealership in town.

Tony Yang