Langley Chrysler

Mike Brandner

October 23, 2017

"Excellent service! "

- Chantal

I would highly recommend this dealership! I purchased my SUV From Ryan over a year ago and I could not be happier with it ! He worked with me to figure out how to get me into what I wanted . All around the whole staff was friendly and helpful and I love buying a vehicle from a one stop shop so I can leave with it same day!

Ryan Khan

October 23, 2017

"Good experience "

- Daniel

I’m pleased with my experience thus far. I was hoping for a quicker turnaround with the parts that are to be replaced on my vehicle.

October 20, 2017

"great experience"

- Redrogue01

Helpful staff, worked to find what I was looking for, followed thur start to finish, great customer service with all the people we dealt with

Tyler Page