Harris Mazda

Brandyn  Woodruff, Sales Advisor, Harris Mazda

Adams Obakpee, Sales Advisor, Harris Mazda

Adams Obakpee

November 18, 2017

"Highly recommend this dealership."

- Kristamarie

From the moment we walked onto the lot we were treated fantastic. Brandyn went above and beyond to find us a vehicle that fit our needs. We loved that we didn't feel pushed to buy something until we found exactly what we wanted. Will highly recommend him and everyone else at harris mazda to all our friends and family!

Doug Culham

November 17, 2017

"Impressive Experience"

- Leslie Siegrist

I just bought a 2017 Mazda CX5 and I have to say this was the absolute BEST experience purchasing a vehicle that I have ever been involved with. With the help of my salesman Brandyn, the manager Doug, and David the finance guru, I found a new SUV that I adore. I was treated with respect, was not pushed into anything and I truly felt like they cared and wanted me to be happy and comfortable with my purchase. Everyone working there were happy to lend a hand and offer advice. Pat was great and the guys in the service department went above and beyond to get the extras that I wanted! I will happily recommend this Dealership to everyone that I know. What a great team of people!!!!!

David Corrigal
Doug Culham

November 16, 2017

"EXCELLENT"

- SHARIF

I just bought a 2014 Nissan Versa Note, Zaki helped me a lot with his outstanding support. I would recommend everyone to get in touch with him for buying any used/new car. I wish all the best to Zaki. Regards Sharif

Zaki Mohammed