Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

230 Reviews of Grimsby Chrysler Dodge Jeep

August 14, 2018

"Down-To-Earth Service"

- NewJeepGirl

As someone who doesn't know a lot about cars, I am always afraid of being "taken for a ride" (no pun intended) by car dealers. Steve was really down-to-earth and honest, and someone I felt I could really trust. He took me through every aspect of my new vehicle, and all the options available to me, and was patient with all my questions. I appreciated everything the dealership did to make my dream of owning a Jeep come true. I would highly recommend purchasing a new vehicle here.

August 13, 2018

"They got it right "

- Ram18

My experiance was one that I will encourage others to shop for there new veichle at your dealership. I have always been a Chevy customer but I am now a Proud Ram owner.

August 11, 2018

"Fantastic experience "

- Paul Perrin

We honestly cannot say enough about how above and beyond the staff here went for us, we had a specific vehicle in mind and they went out and got it for us quickly and had it ready faster than expected.

Mary Lynn McLean
Genevieve Brady
August 05, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Jaytb1969

I recently purchased a 2018 jeep wrangler and was totally impressed with the service i received. I was not pressured into buying anything i didnt want. I would recommend Grimsby Chrysler to anyone looking to buy new or used.. Thank you Grimsby Chrysler.

Dave Hanson
July 25, 2018

"Great experience "

- Peymaho

Steve was great! Very easy to talk to and had a lot of knowledge. Answered every question and went above and beyond for us. Coming back here for sure!!

July 20, 2018

"Great experience"

- Mavr13k

Dealing with Mary Lynn was great, easy to chatwith, gave us no hassle on driving whatever vehicle we wanted to test drive. No pressure what so ever. Lisa in finance was also great to deal with, was honest didn’t force sale any extra but also gave great advice and offered discounts. Great overall experience. I look forward to trying the service depart when it comes time to bring in the Jeep for maintenance.

Mary Lynn McLean
June 22, 2018

"Niagara's best dealership hands down"

- Fire230

This is the way car buying is meant to be, Steve went above and beyond to take care of us, He came through in every way that he promised and then some. So nice to have a knowledgeable and experienced sales person to help with finding just the right vehicle to suit our family's needs. Lisa was great to work with as well. The experience was awesome it was like dealing with a big city dealer (as far as selection and price go) while still dealing with a small town proud dealer. Not once once did we feel lost in the shuffle.

June 13, 2018

"Very Happy"

- Tino26

Great experience at Grimsby Chrysler Jeep. Steve was great. Straight shooter and tell you how it is kind a guy. Very happy with my choice of Jeep. Steve was knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions and concerns. Very glad I came up to Grimsby to see u guys Thanks again Tim Morandin

June 09, 2018

"Super easy and accommodating to my wants and needs"

- ThursoNic

Lou was excellent in listening to what I was looking for and my budget. I am delighted with my new Laser blue Jeep Compass Sport.

Rob Bone
Other Employees : Lou T
June 07, 2018

"New renegade!"

- Lee19872

Bought a brand new Jeep renegade from Grimsby Chrysler and had the best experience. The sales rep I dealt with was absolutely amazing, friendly, helpful and very patient with all the questions and concerns! I left feeling like I knew everything I needed to about my purchase and most of all I left with exactly the car I asked for!!!! Thank you again!!!!

Mike Beaudoin