Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1043 Reviews of Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge

October 10, 2018

"Shout Out to ANDY!!"

- Leinnob

When I decided to look for a new vehicle, it didn't matter to me when I got it, I just knew the right one would come my way. I visited many different dealerships and was met with many different sales type, some very eager and pushy to ones that couldn't bother to get out from behind their desks. I wanted to quit looking and test driving, kind of made up my mind on what I wanted, but knew I would regret not looking at a Jeep. When my husband went in and was greeted by Andy, I was excited. He answered all of my questions, even the dumb ones, with knowledge and courtesy. He let us test drive on our own, our own route and our own time frame. I am so happy with Andy, his product knowledge is incredible, his sense of humour is refreshing, he's just a great guy. I am very happy to have had him assist me through this purchase. I highly recommend him! I am now a proud owner of a 2018 Jeep Cherokee High Altitude limited.

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We're overwhelmed by your positive feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership. We're glad to hear Andy was able to answer all of your questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy the brand-new Cherokee!

October 09, 2018

"Tradein"

- Tbird

Found that the Bmw X3 we purchased was not the vehicle fitting our situation, worked with Shawn at GWC to find a Jeep Cherokee to fit our needs. Shawn delivered and we purchased a 2014 that is working really well, All expectations were met.

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Happy to hear Shaun could help you get that X3 at such a great price. Thanks for sharing this with us and enjoy!

October 09, 2018

"Top notch experience"

- Tbird

Was looking for a used Bmw X3 for 1st vehicle lower mileage found at GWC. We were able to stay on budget and GWC dealt with any issues we had first month, Very satisfied with all people we dealt with Shawn being the point man was terrific.

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thanks for sharing this with us! Happy to hear Shaun could help you get that X3 at such a great price. Enjoy!

October 07, 2018

"New start with a new truck"

- Steve1981

Life circumstances can change in th blink of an eye. All of a sudden I was moving out of province and needed a new truck. Time was tight and the dealership got me a great deal, painless financing and a better vehicle than I was originally looking at! Drove off the lot and began a new life adventure.

Jim White

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Steve, we're honoured you chose us to buy your new vehicle after moving provinces. Congratulations, and welcome to Alberta!

October 06, 2018

"Great experience with Andy"

- Kali

Andy was a pleasure to deal with. He made the experience fast and got us into the vehicle we needed. We didnt have to wait ling at all for a custom built truck. Thank you.

Jim White

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Kali, thanks for sharing this with us! Happy to hear you found the custom-built truck you wanted. Cheers!

"Eden the best"

- MikitaBous

I went to that dealership on Sept 29 2018 ,Eden help me choose proper vehicle ( dodge ram Laramie 1500 2015) . There are never push me to buy anything. I recomend this dealer to my friends and family. Again thanks a lot to Eden she the best.

Eden Donahue

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for recommending us! We'll let Eden know she did a great job helping you out :)

"Great experience"

- Ryan5297

I just bought my brand new vehicle from this dealership and Aaron was the one helping us through the process. He was great, he really made me feel comfortable throughout everything and was honest about everything. He was positive and I didn’t feel pressured to make any decision. Great experience!!

Aaron Hutton

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Thank you for sharing this with us, Ryan! Glad to hear Aaron helped make it a stress-free buying experience for you. Cheers to the new vehicle!

"Great experience "

- Bradk

Went in on a Saturday morning to find a truck. Met with Aaron. He was very helpful in finding me exactly what I was looking for.didnt try to upsell me on something I wasn't looking for. Mike in finance was great to work with. Was In and out with a brand new truck in just a few hours. And with more than what I was expecting. Will definately be going back for my next vehicle.

Aaron Hutton

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Hi Brad, thank you for leaving us this review! We're glad to hear Aaron and Mike helped you get the truck you wanted. Hope to see you again, soon!

October 05, 2018

"Great sales and service"

- Marix2706

I am really happy with my purchased at greatwest chrysler. Shawn and Mike helps me a lot and they make sure everything are perferct upon delivery of the vehicle. These guys make sure that you were satisfied with your purchased.

Mike Jarzabek

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

We're glad to head Shawn and Mike were the ones who helped you with your purchase! Thanks for leaving us with five stars and we hope you enjoy the new vehicle :)

October 04, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- TabbyCat

The staff were great. They weren't pushy, they let me take my time in making the decision to trade in or not. Honestly it wasn't a necessary trade. I thought I wanted to trade my ecodiesel truck for a jeep or suv, but honestly I loved my truck. The one in the show room though was so pretty.... We struck a deal, a pretty sweet one at that since I had everything and more in my ecodiesel......but, we struck a deal...an amazing deal, and I drove on out of there in my dream truck!!!

Paul Logan
Other Employees : Phil...?

Great West Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded

Glad to hear you got such a great deal on one of our amazing trucks! We hope you enjoy, and thank you for the review :)

101 - 110 of 1,043 results