Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jay Paull

January 16, 2018

"Great Experiance "

- Kevin Loades

I shopped across all three prairie provinces and this staff was by far the easiest and most accommodating staff I came across. Very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to my experience pleasantly fun and stress free. I ended up flying into Regina and they even picked me up at the airport and shuttled me to their location. when I entered the building I was greeted by Justin who treated me like we had been friends for years. A absolutely great show room with all the amenities to make anyone feel comfortable. The finance manager Gage and my salesman Dillian made it very easy to get me in the truck of my dreams. I definitely have and will be recommending the team at Capital GMC to all my friends and family. Thanks Guys!!

Justin Hoffart
Dillan Kuntz
Gage McGuire

January 04, 2018

"Amazing customer service!"

- Donna Marie

I highly recommend Anand & Kien!! Very great at what they do! Straight up and to the point! I will be back to purchase my next when the time is right and I will also send friends and family, I was extremely amazed!! Both vehicles I bought from capital they had got me into stress free!! They are most definitely an asset to this company!

Anand Sakkai
Kien To

January 03, 2018

"Got an oil change but it took an hour to get in."

- Buick

Service was reasonably good and I got done what I went for but for the money it was nothing exceptional. The guys did their job and that was it. I have an issue with the battery in my vehicle but I have to go back to get that looked at another day

Mike Thuricke