Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

694 Reviews of Auto Gallery of Winnipeg

January 19, 2019

"Awesome experience"

- DebraJP

My husband and I have bought our last 4 cars here and would not go anywhere else. Jamie and Nathan have taken very good care of us and if you are looking for an excellent used car, Auto Gallery is the place to go.

Nathan Stefanson
January 16, 2019

"No pressure! "

- Gisele1970

I had been putting off buying a new car simply because I didn’t want to deal with a pressure salesperson. A friend recommended Auto Gallery to me. She said she felt no pressure and in fact that were all super helpful and knowledgeable. Darryl Koch was all of that. I did not feel any pressure to buy buy buy. He was very friendly and gave me all the information I needed to make my decision. Did not rush me or play any games. Gave us the facts and I really appreciated that. The finance department was just as lovely. I will absolutely go back for my next vehicle purchase as well as recommend the Auto Gallery to my friends and family.

December 19, 2018

"Very enjoyable, no pressure experience"

- CindyD

After being at some other dealerships, I am so glad that a friend recommended Jamie at Auto Gallery. couldn't ask for friendlier service and very informative with no bull. I will highly recommend and will return for future purchases. Thank You

Jan 07, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the review, Cindy! We're happy to hear we've earned your trust & look forward to seeing you back in the future! Enjoy your vehicle! :)

December 18, 2018

"That was easy!"

- Don & Doreen

Auto Gallery has a good selection of vehicles and very knowledgeable staff. The service is attentive but they do not rush you. We would definitely return.

Dec 19, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the review, Don & Doreen! We're glad that our team could provide such a great experience for you both. We look forward to seeing you in the future, but for now, enjoy your vehicle!

December 17, 2018

"Had the right car, no problems"

- scott&jo

We had already test driven several vehicles and was looking for a low mileage Hyundai Elantra. Darryl and Brady helped us out with our conflicting schedules and had the car ready for us quickly. Darryl definitely understood when we were in for a very brief 2nd test drive and didn't waste our time with chit chat. John was great with the final paperwork. Very friendly at reception too!

Brady Orpin
Dec 19, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks very much for the review! We're glad that Darryl & Brady could be so attentive to you both. Enjoy your vehicle!

December 09, 2018

"A very enjoyable experience buying a car there. "

- Elvis

We have only good things to say about buying a great car at Auto Gallery through Larry Groom', Thank you. This is the second car we have bought at Auto Gallery from Larry. The first car was a Ford Fusion and it was a very good car through the years but it was totalled a few weeks ago when it was rear ended. Our new car is a 2017 Ford Explorer and we love it!

Larry Groom

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks very much for taking some time to leave us a review! We're glad that you kept us in mind when the time came around for your upgrade! Enjoy your SUV.

December 07, 2018

"Great car- no fuss!"

- Dodgebuyer

We knew exactly what we were looking for in a vehicle. Darryl helped us narrow our choices,had the cars ready to test drive, and helped answer every question. When it came down to decision making time he did not pressure us but made us feel comfortable in the facts to help us make our own car decision. We found him to be friendly and knowledgeable. We are are happy with our new car (it's our 3rd vehicle from Auto Gallery) and will definitely return in the future.

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

We appreciate our returning customers immensely - Thank you for the review! We're glad that Darryl was so accommodating throughout your whole purchase. Looking forward to next time!

December 07, 2018

"They treat you like family and Genuinely want to help!"

- Barrman

Where do I begin, I guess from the beginning. Over the last 14 years, we have bought 6 vehicles from AGOW (Auto Gallery of Winnipeg), and every time we have come away feeling like our opinion and concerns matter. Some of the Staff we have dealt with is no longer there but like all AGOW Staff, they were outstanding, and this has to be a tribute to Gord and Dan's commitment to providing the best possible experience from the Ground up. This starts with hiring the best staff possible and to this point Gord and Dan have outdone themselves, Well Done and Thank you. Their Inventory, Dan has always strived to bring in the best used cars available throughout Canada and the US and in keeping with this Gold Standard they always seem to excel. All our vehicles have had low kilometers and some remaining factory warranty left on them, and now Dan has brought Nathan into the family and trained him to provide the best possible buying experience you can have. Not only has he succeeded, I think you would be hard pressed when examining Nathan to find where Gord begins and Dan ends, Nathan is a combination of the best qualities of both only in a younger package. Nathan has low Kilometers and Plenty of Factory Warranty left on his shelf life and we look forward to dealing with them and him for many more years to come. This visit, we were just looking to drop in and see what they had on the lot and have a visit with them. Whether your serious about buying a new car or just want to stop in and say hi, they are always glad to see you and have a few minutes for you. I dare you to find that at any other Luxury Used Dealership, "NOTT going to Happen" but you can try. So we popped in and My wife says, she would like to have a vehicle she can drive in the winter, she has an E350 coupe that is not a good winter vehicle, also bought from AGOW. I said sure let's see what they have. Jamie from their Customs store across the street recommended looking at a Lincoln MKX they had across the street so we headed over there, after a very pleasant visit with Jamie. When we entered the store Nathan was already waiting for us and was genuinely happy to see us, you see we have a history with Nathan and we have basically watched him grow into the fine young man he has become, from the days when he used to wash and detail their vehicles, talk about baptism by fire. So Nathan warmly greeted us and we were as happy to see him as he was us. What followed can only be described as a total team effort, Nathan took care of us and took it upon himself to make sure both myself and my wife were happy and in this task he more then exceeded but behind the scenes, Darryl Koch was hard at work seeing that every detail and need of ours was taken care of. I mean Darryl took care of every detail and I can see why he has won the Monthly Sales award on numerous occasions. Darryl is a very friendly and personable man. Where does Gord and Dan find these exceptional human beings? I can only say that greatness attracts greatness and it starts with the detailers, receptionist, credit Managers and ends with the ownership and Management team. Gord and Dan are putting there stamp on it and if they are not happy then you the customer won't be happy and they just won't settle, and for this we are grateful and have always appreciated the extra effort. The extra effort, they let us take two test drives and the last one was an extended 24 hour test drive. No Salesman rode with us but I guess we have a history which builds trust, which is mutual. At the end of the day the test drives were awesome and my wife was very happy, they took care of every issue we found and we know that should any other issues arise, they will also be taken care of. I can't say enough nice things about the entire Ownership team, Management team and Staff in General. I want to reiterate I was not coerced to say these things, if we were not happy I am quick to let this known as well. Nathan, Darryl, John, Gord and Dan, as always, thank you for your outstanding service and attention to detail. I apologize if I missed any detail. thank you, Peter and Jennifer

Nathan Stefanson

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for taking time to write us such an amazing review, you two! Our returning customers are very, very important to us - It means the world to have had your loyalty since the beginning, and that we still have it to this day! It's the greatest feeling to hear that our customers appreciate all of the little steps we make to try and provide the best experience at our dealership that we can, for them. We look forward to seeing you back in our doors when the time comes for you next upgrade, but for now, enjoy your vehicle! -The Auto Gallery Team

December 03, 2018

"Got great service!"

- Taco12

I got a 2015 Jeep Patriot from Auto Gallery. Larry was great at explaining every small detail of the whole process (since I was new to financing a vehicle) so I can't think of anything bad to say. Thank you Auto Gallery and most thank you to Larry Groom

Larry Groom

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

We're glad to hear that Larry was so accommodating throughout your purchase! Thank you for your review!

December 02, 2018

"Best customer experience ever !!"

- jassi24

I cannot thank enough to Jamie for making the whole process of buying the car so easy and satisfying. He explained about things that we had no idea about and genuinely helped us with everything. I will highly recommend to any one to see Jamie at Auto Gallery. All the best !!

Dec 03, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for the awesome review! It's great to hear how helpful Jaime could be throughout your time at our dealership - Enjoy your vehicle!