Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg

3777 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3K 0X6

741 Reviews of Auto Gallery of Winnipeg

May 20, 2019

"Overall experience shopping for a car"

- Nissan1

My salesperson Jaime Olais was great with his follow up, providing options and clear delivery solid solutions for our needs. The only downside, the car was handed over with half of a tank.

May 15, 2019

"2017 Honda Civic purchase "

- John Gem 1

Fantastic service! The staff are outstanding. Been a long time customer. Larry Groom is the best sales person I’ve dealt with. Great job Larry! John Harland and Nathan Stefansson must also be mentioned. A very friendly and caring staff. I will highly recommend to friends.

May 16, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the review & recommendation, John! It was such a pleasure dealing with you. We appreciate it immensely! Enjoy your Civic!

May 14, 2019

"2016 Kia Sorento - Arielle"

- Ariellenwilliams22

The Auto Gallery staff was friendly, informative, and honest! They were very helpful with my first vehicle purchase and I will definitely be going back. I felt that I knew everything and more about the vehicles I was considering. I never felt pressured to purchase a vehicle there, and always felt that I could ask any question about the vehicles or financial options we were looking at. Jamie and John made my vehicle purchase smooth and comfortable, while still making sure I knew everything about the vehicle I was purchasing. I am very happy with my overall experience with the Auto Gallery!

May 16, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the review, Arielle! It was so nice working with you. We're all so glad to have been so accommodating throughout your time with us! We're sure you'll be enjoying your Sorento for years to come. :)

May 10, 2019

"Purchase of my 2016 Ford Escape"

- Whildy

I was very satisfied with Auto Gallery. I dealt with Quinton and he was very knowledgeable and very eager to help me find the car that I wanted. They had fair prices and a great selection of vehicles to choose from.

Darryl Koch
Quinton Tomalin
May 14, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for the kind review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience.

May 08, 2019

"Relaxed car buying experience"

- Fordguy

I returned to auto gallery to purchase a slightly used car to replace my previous purchase that I made there in 2010. I enjoy the selection of quality used vehicles with low kms that they have as well as the fair trade in value for my car. The staff are knowledgable and friendly. This time was no exception, enjoying my new ride.

Darryl Koch
Julie Baryla

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Having a customer come back in our doors years later is the greatest compliment we can receive! We're so glad to have helped you out again. Thanks so much!

May 07, 2019

"Awesome "

- Har123

This place was great The salesman Jamie Olais was the person who made it happen like don't get me wrong the whole place was awesome friendly they made my dream come true they made everything so smooth I would recommend them very much.

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! We're so happy to make it happen for you :)

May 05, 2019

"Great place to deal with."

- ggg

I had a great experience dealing with Jaime. The engine timing chain went on my Rav4. I was left renting a vehicle. I picked out a Kia which was giving me starting issues. They gave me a courtesy car while the issue was being looked at. It went to Kia and they could not repair the issue. They took the car back and cancelled the loan. I picked out a Nissan had some issues Jaime dealt with it promptly and gave me a loaner car. Any time I had an issue they took care of it, even after the sale was complete. Jaime and Jason were both great to deal with. Oh yeah, the manager gave me a decent trade in for my Rav4. Great people , no pressure, good selection, And Jaime was very very helpful.

Other Employees : Jason/Lead detailer

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear our team was so accommodating throughout your entire time dealing with us..

April 24, 2019

"Purchase Experience "

- Dws0619

Nothing but good things to say, Larry found just what I was looking for, answered any question I had and I felt went above a beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Julie made the finance aspect quick and easy, explained everything and was upfront about everything which was refreshing. Would highly recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new ride.

Julie Baryla

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to hear our team was so accommodating throughout your time with us and we appreciate your recommendation! :)

April 22, 2019

"A great experience. "

- storq21

Loved Larry and the team at Auto Gallery, they made us feel very welcome and buying a car a great experience. I was told by a coworker that AG was a great place to buy a vehicle and he was right. I have already recommended AG to friends and family. Happy Customers.

Elizabeth Harland
Apr 22, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much! We're glad you enjoyed your time at our dealership with Larry + team. We appreciate your recommendation more than you know! Enjoy :)

April 21, 2019

"LOVE my new car!"

- jessica

I found the vehicle (a Nissan Versa) online, suspecting that it was a great deal. It was honestly the most positive purchase of a car I could have asked for. The sales team wants to find you the best vehicle for you, I worked with three of them! The collegial nature of this business is so welcoming. They are knowledgable and honest. They are patient and give you the time you need to weigh options and make your own educated decision. I worked with Julie in financing and she is truly a peach. A positive experience from beginning to end.

Quinton Tomalin
Apr 22, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Jessica! We're so happy to hear how you enjoyed your time with our team & that they could be so accommodating! We're sure you'll be enjoying your car for years to come. Thanks again! :)