Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

714 Reviews of Auto Gallery of Winnipeg

March 20, 2019

"excellent service"

- Jocelyn & Franc

I just recently bought a car, the service was really good daryll explained carefull and showed the car and answer all our questions as this is my first car, as well as the other staff front front desk to their lovely financial dept (Julie) they are really friendly

March 18, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- AD

Wonderful customer service. Very helpful and accomdating. All the staff were there to help us buy the car we wanted. Vehicle was spotless and well serviced prior us picking it up. And staff ensured we were satisfied before we left the lot. We will definitely go back to purchase our next car. And suggested other do the same.

Larry Groom

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We're glad you're so happy with your experience at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you back in the future. Enjoy your car!

March 18, 2019

"Easy, friendly and professional staff. Great selection."

- Cherky

Go see JAMIE OLIAS at Auto Gallery. Tell him Andrew Cherkas sent you and we can chop the referral bonus, you will not leave disappointed!

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for the review, Andrew!

March 15, 2019

"Awesome one stop shop! Keeps you coming back!"

- Bellela

From beginning to end Jamie Olais helps you with the process of finding the RIGHT vehicle for you. That includes financing, insurance and preparation for ownership. Jamie is a responsive, honest, knowledgeable and charismatic individual, who makes car shopping an amazing experience. My family has gone through Autogallery with Jamie for many different vehicles. Myself included, recently buying my second vehicle with the help of Jamie. He ensures that when you drive off the lot everything is above expectation. STRESS FREE EXPERIENCE!

Mar 18, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We appreciate the kind words, as well as your continued business! It's very important to us to be providing the best customer service possible. We hope to see you back in the future! Enjoy your vehicle.

March 13, 2019

"Best place ever"

- ngauthi

The best customer service, best experience, and best prices on vehicles. Highly recommend buying at Auto Gallery. This is my second vehicle purchased at Auto Gallery and plan on only dealing with Auto Gallery in the future. Also a very nice surprise to receive a $100 cheque from Auto Gallery for being a returning customer. Big Thank you to Jamie and Dan

Dan Gagnon
Mar 18, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for the kind review and for your continued support! We're glad to hear how accommodating our team could be throughout your purchase! We look forward to seeing you back again in the future, but for now - Enjoy your vehicle!

March 01, 2019

"Fast, reliable and work to clients needs"

- Nunavutgirl

This dealership was easy to work with. They take care of their clients needs/wants. I bought a Ford Edge on December 13,2018 and received it to Nunavut on February 20th. This dealership made sure I got what I wanted. I fully support them!

Quinton Tomalin
Steph Corbin
Mar 05, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your vehicle, and that we have your full support! Thanks for choosing us as your dealership. Enjoy your Edge!

February 26, 2019

"Very impressed!!"

- JC

I was very impressed with the knowledge, competence, organization, respectfulness and friendliness from both Darryl and Julie! They made us feel like cared for and comfortable with the whole buying a car experience. Very friendly atmosphere, professional and courteous people who work there. They had warmed up the car for me to test drive before I got there. They even stayed after closing time to finish the paperwork without rushing us out the door and without mentioning that they had closed over 1/2 hour ago... Very impressed! I love the car... Julie was able to get me an extra deal with the financing. Only negative thing is that, we noticed a big dent on the driver's side of the rocker panel, the next morning. AutoGallery didn't point that out or say anything... maybe they didn't know it was there. That's okay though... we can somewhat fix it and hope that rust doesn't set into there later on. Thanks again Darryl and Julie! It was a true pleasure meeting you both!

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thank you very much for taking some time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that it went so smoothly & that you're overall happy & satisfied with your time at our dealership! Enjoy your vehicle - we hope to see you back in the future!

February 24, 2019

"By far the best dealership!"

- Tacoboy

No gimmick, no hassle, no pressure and best of all, Darryl and Julie gave us the best experience in owning a vehicle. We wish we have known this place before so we could have made all our vehicle purchases here. Would highly recommend.

Mar 05, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us your review & recommendation! We're glad to hear we've earned your loyalty, & hope to see you back in our doors in the future. But for now, enjoy your vehicle! Thanks again!

February 17, 2019

"Stress Free Vehicle Shopping"

- Countrygirl

It was time for a new vehicle I’d had mine 11 yrs. It was purchased at Auto Gallery and I knew I’d go back there but I shopped around as you do when making a big purchase. After just getting stressed I went to see Larry at Auto Gallery and that day he found me a vehicle to suit my needs and price. When I mentioned I needed snow tires he arranged that. Perfect! What a great experience! Many thanks to Larry & his coworkers. Next time I’ll make Auto Gallery my only place to look for a vehicle.

Larry Groom
Lyca G
Feb 20, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks very much for your review! We're glad to hear that Larry & the team could be so helpful, and make your purchase go so smoothly! Enjoy your vehicle - We'll see you when the time comes for your next upgrade!

February 12, 2019

"Happy Hatchback"

- Little red Kia

I was referred to Auto Gallery by a friend who has bought multiple vehicles from them, and I’m very glad I was sent to deal with them. It was a low pressure, casual car buying experience. Quintin Helped me find a vehicle below my price point, and made sure I was comfortable with it. Being a “little old lady” I’m always worried about being taken advantage of, that won’t happen at this honest establishment. I would recommend Quintin at Auto Gallery to anyone!

Quinton Tomalin
Feb 13, 2019 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks very much for your review & recommendation! We're glad to hear that Quinton could be so helpful - Enjoy your Kia!