"As a repeat customer - I once again had Great service..."
As a repeat customer - I once again had Great service from the entire Paul Sadlon team. Thanks again to everyone for my new car, nice new Cadillac!
"Excellent experience, catered to my every need...."
Excellent experience, catered to my every need. Provided exactly what I was looking for. Nick, Andrew, Angie are a great team to work with. I recommend Paul Sadlon Motors
"Part of my experience was great "
Dealing with nick was a wonderful experience made it very easy to buy a car. He also made it so I will 100% recommend people to go see nick if they want to buy a car. On the other hand heather made me feel very belittled and seems to look down on me and my family she made the financial part of buying the car very hard. other then that the experience and buying a car from paul Sadlon was a great experience
"Always a great experience!"
Bought my second truck from Nick at paul sadlon recently. Nick is a great guy and doesn't hide anything when selling you a vehicle. My wife and her family get their vehicles through Nick and they all have great things to say as well. Paul sadlon is a great dealership to buy from. They have a coloring station set up for the kids, it's clean and the staff are friendly. I highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for a vehicle.
"DID NOT GET THE CAR I TEST DROVE"
DID NOT GET THE CAR I TEST DROVE DID NOT HAVE CRUISE AND RADIO CONTROLS SALESMAN SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT
PUT IN AFTER MARKET CRUISE DENTED DOOR WHILE INSTALLING
PUT MY OTHER CAR INTO THEIR NAME BY ACCIDENT HAD TO CERTIFY AND DIDNT PUT BUMBER BACK ON PROPERLY
HAD TO REPLACE RADIO DAMAGED HEATING VENT
SENT LETTER WITH COMPLAINTS AND PICTURES OF THE DAMAGE TO PAUL SADLON JR
DIDNT EVEN GET A PHONE CALL
CALLED GMC CANADA DID NOTHING
HAVE HAD THE CAR FOR 5 MONTHS AND NOT ONE THING HAS BEEN FIXED
"did not won't my money"
spent 2 hours tonight to try to pay for a car! lots of staff but did not care !!!!!! i live in barrie but we will go back to Tom Smith in Midland where they care about you
- Shawn Hopkins
Bought 2017. Given wrong vehicle. Of course is was my fault. When my only requirments that I asked to have was a sunroof and heated seats. 7 months later of constantly bugging. I was finally given the vehicle I asked for. Well almost. Heated seats don't work I've called right away. Same day. Months have passed still no reply or willing to set up to have it fixed. Being it my first time buying new. It has been the single worst 40 thousand dollars I've ever spent. Wish I didn't even go there in the first place.
"They bent over backwards to accomodate me in buying new."
- Retired folks
My wife and I took a 2016 Encore for a test ride while Nick figured out the final pricing. We went out for about 45 mins for a look-see ride. They didn't even ask to see our drivers' licences. No photocopying. Nothing. Just, "Here's the keys. Come back when you've had a thorough evaluation." No salesman accompanied us on the ride either. The put a dealer plate on and off we went.
- We had previously looked up the correct trade in value on Canadian Black Book and hoped I would get 7500$ for my Mazda. (Blackbook said 5800$ to 8000$) I got that with no dickering even though my windshield was hugely wiper-scratched.
- We wanted heated front seats added without having to go up thousands$ to a new trim level. We got those. Cheap too I would think... 500$ for seats and labour, tax incl.
- We didn't like the colour of the vehicle on the lot and asked them for grey-black instead. I got that too. They shipped a new Encore in the correct colour from Sudbury within three business days. And we still had not paid a penny yet.
- I could not pay them a cent (until my cottage deal closed two weeks later.) They agreed to that and I signed the papers without paying anything. I picked up the car two weeks later after paying cash with a certified check.
- And in an unusual move, the car was delivered to us at the front of the building with a full tank of gas, no charge.
- My first 3 oil changes are free of charge. We'll see how that goes..
- Overall, everything went very well, no dickering as they offered 16% off msrp at this time of year. Plus my trade-in, So I paid 20K for a 33K$ car. (plus tax). Affordable for us. The whole procedure went smooth as clockwork.
- We will consider the same dealership again when we trade in our other car in a couple of years.
Other Employees Tagged:
i recently purchased a used vehicle from them had it not been for the hard work of heather and nick trying to find a vehicle in my price range and securing financing for me i would not be the happy person i am today. My car had a minor issue which was taken care of right away without any hassles what so ever.
Terrible dealership! Do not deal with it! After they got your money they momentarily forget about you. Never pick up the phone, never answer by email etc. I've bought the 5 year old pre-owned car there, payed more than 20000. They said they'll fix one paint issue, they did not. In one month car started falling apart. They said they did safety test, but obviously they did not. Shocks, seals never were replaced since the car was produced, same as tires and all suspension, transmission oil etc. Especially i admire this fraud company IA SAL which extended warranty they so persuasively sell. Your powertrain will be fully covered they said. First claim - refused to replace parts which were under this warranty. Second claim(another under warranty case) - refused. Dealing with Paul Sadlon was the worst experience in Canada i've ever had... Save your time, money and brain cells, never deal with them.