Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Client Advisor

May 24, 2018

"My First BMW"

- CaK

Great purchase experience with Josh! I made an appointment with Josh to see a specific car for first thing on a Saturday morning and he was ready when I got there. I really appreciated his passion and excitement for me to experience a BMW. He is truly a fellow car lover. I found Josh to be friendly and honest and I felt like I was treated fairly both with my trade-in and the purchase of the BMW. The experience was easy and enjoyable, thanks to Josh. I've purchased from other makers, mostly Subaru, and I can say that the purchase experience was superior at BMW - right down to the bow on the car when you go in to pick it up. It makes the experience special. And I think Josh may have been just as excited as I was to pick up the new car!

Josh Medeiros
Other Employees : George Armenis

May 24, 2018

"excellent purchase experiance with Jeff"

- Brad

Bought my BMW x1 35i from Jeff. Calm, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the entire process of buying the car making for a great purchase environment. Great work sending me a picture of the car clean and ready to go a few days before the pick up date which was very exciting. great guy would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a BMW.

Jeff Fujiwara

May 23, 2018

"Bobby went above and beyond."

- GLau

Honest and friendly service. Straight to the point and the deal was done in less than 15 minutes. After sales service was great as Bobby went above and beyond to fix a small missing piece in the cup holder.

Bobby Milonakis