Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Client Advisor

August 17, 2018

"New m5"

- Mahdi

For many years i had been a mercedes customer and when the lease on my previous car was finished a friend of mine recommended me to go and see arash at parkview BMW. At first i was hesitant as i had been a loyal mercedes customer, but upon speaking to arash and seeing his wealth of knowledge and his incredible patience/care in our search for a new car i knew that i was in the right hands! I highly recommend arash as he puts his clients needs & wants before making a sale, which is very rare in the car industry. After several days of taking up much of his time he found the perfect car with the exact specifications that i was looking while staying withing the budget i had original told him of. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to both arash and the sales manager wesley for helping me take delivery of my 2018 M5 in a professional and timely manner! perfect exprience with these guys and dealership other than the x1 loaner car i recieved when i got a flat tire, i would like to recommend the service department to give cars within a similar class of the customers car when their vehicles are in for service!

Arash Rahimpour

August 17, 2018

"satisfying experience"

- Michael

We had good interaction with our sales specialist. He was thoughtful and helpful in providing us with information that allowed us to make a purchase with the options we wanted. As they say, to be a good salesman you must get out of the way of the sales process. People are at the dealership to buy, so don't interfere, and be helpful when called upon but only then. Hard selling does not work as well generally. Sergei did an excellent sales job and had good followup as our car was significantly delayed in arriving.

Sergei Vishovski

August 16, 2018

"Customer experience was superb"

- nkl

Wesley and Edwin understood exactly what I was looking for and delivered my desired result quickly and to my complete satisfaction. Took my past dealings with Parkview BMW into account and made me feel like a VIP customer.

Edwin Tan