Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jeff  Fujiwara, Client Advisor, Parkview BMW

Jeff Fujiwara

Client Advisor

January 22, 2019

"Brian got it done for us!"

- CatharineS

We had some false starts with a couple of other dealers when we were looking for our new car. As soon as we met Brian, we knew he was the one who could get the deal done for us. From start to finish, Brian worked hard to make sure our experience, and ultimately our new car, were exactly what we wanted. We’ll definitely work with Brian again in the future.

Brian Asiedu

January 21, 2019

"Great deal"

- Blake

Tommy was extremely helpful and coordinated with our needs and our budget. It was very simple and quick, there was no running back and forth to dispute pricing. I'd highly recommend him to anyone in need of a car.

Tommy Chan

January 21, 2019

"Alexandrine Brisson AKA Ally - Amazing client experience "

- Missmoo

My husband and I were in the process of selling our car and buying another. We received an offer on our car and needed assistance with financing on our new car. Assuming the process was going to be difficult and stressful I braced myself. As fortune would have it we were connected to Ally and within hours our financing was approved. Ally executed this transaction effortlessly and made our lives so much easier. What a diamond! I would recommend her and parkview to everyone. I hope Parkview recognizes this talented lady. Thanks Ally

Alexandrine Brission