Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

BMW Canada Gold Sales Master

May 18, 2019

"First BMW Experience"

- Scott

I was with Mercedes for a while and decided to switch to BMW for the first time. I can't describe how much of a smooth experience it was since the moment I walked into the dealership. Everyone was very welcoming and informative in the entire process. Joe Kim was my Sales Advisor who helped me immensely in making my purchase hassle-free. He was very approachable and knowledgeable - which gave me the comfort and convenience in asking any questions I had. He answered all my inquiries with confidence and made sure that I was up-to-date. Anyone looking for an individual who is determined and professional that can assist you throughout your BMW ownership, Joe Kim is the one. Jennilyn was my Business Manager who had been awesome as well. She answers to emails and calls (even on her days off!) and made sure that everything was in place. I had LOTS of questions - to the point where it may become bothersome - but their expertise and prompt assistance made my experience very pleasant. I had an unexpected change which I had to make to my purchase, but both Joe Kim and Jennilyn were accommodating and understanding.

Joe Kim
Other Employees : Jennilyn Yasay

May 17, 2019

"Pleasant experience "

- AliG

Unpressured relaxed atmosphere and knowledgeable and helpful group of people who made my buying experience enjoyable. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left with my knew BMW. My experience was wonderful! The information I received prior to making my decision to buy was very thorough and without any pressure. I would recommend your services to my friends and family. Thank you. George Alimena

Raul Alexa
Roberto Corvo

May 17, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Mary & "Papa Z"

This is my second purchase from Dave and I appreciate the support he provided. Adrian did an outstanding job in helping me understand the vehicle features. Roberto managed the transaction professionally and Collin was informative and fun during the vehicle overview at pick up. Thanks to the team!

Roberto Corvo