Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Client Advisor
Wesley Schanzenbacher, Sales Manager, Parkview BMW

Wesley Schanzenbacher

March 22, 2019

"An Excellent Experience from Beginning to End "

- Lori -first time BMW buyer

An Excellent Experience with Bobby. He looked after me from beginning to end and continued to follow up with me to ensure I was still happy with my vehicle. I would recommend Bobby and when I am ready for a new BMW - I will reach out to him to help me. Lori Neve

Bobby Milonakis

March 21, 2019

"Experience "

- Baadsha123

My experience with Tommy was simply amazing. He completed the process with ease and was quick and efficient. I'll definitely be coming back to Tommy for future cars.

Tommy Chan

March 20, 2019

"Amazing service from start to finish ! "

- ZoZo

Tommy and the team at Parkview BMW went above and beyond to provide the out most amazing experience in purchasing my new vehicle. They were very attentive, caring and cheerful in making this a very smooth experience. Thank you once again ! I will definitely be referring my family and friends here.

Tommy Chan