Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jorge Rios

February 12, 2019

"She is the best!"

- gablez27

Evelyn is the best! I went there to have my tires changed, have my remote starter installed and to get my mats. Eventhough it's not her department anymore, but since she took care of me when I bought my car, she still made sure that everything has been taken care of. She also gave me an assurance that they will help me whenever I need them, which is a big factor because I am a new driver and I am also new to cars. I am a very satisfied and happy camper and will definitely recommend Evelyn and Mcphillips Nissan. Thank you so much!

February 02, 2019

"Great experience for newbies like me"

- gablez27

It was a great experience especially for a first time buyer like me, the employees especially Evelyn Lucas was so welcoming and explained eveything to us in detail. Went over and beyond. They also gave us a good deal. I will refer this car dealer to whoever asks me.

January 31, 2019

"Nissan made my daughters day with my daughters new car !"

- Ty

We would highly recommend going to see Amun at Nissan Mcphillips to get your next vehicle. He went above and beyond to help us with my daughters first car and made this an experience we won’t forget. Thank you !

Adriano Dibiase