Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Floor Manager

November 28, 2018

"Good serviice/excellent advisor"

- Amy

Faith is an asset to Nissan conpany. She is friendly and nice. As soon as I arrived she immediately smiled even she was busy.. She is very confident and knows her job well.

Faith Steglia

November 07, 2018

"Positive experience "

- OceanGirl18

I was driving my Nissan Juke and an indicator came on to check my tire pressure. I was in the area and drove to McPhillips Nissan. I did not call or have an appointment. Faith Steliga is the service representative who looked after me. She immediately checked the air on all the tires and noticed a screw had partiiembedded into a tire. She advised it could be fixed and would cost $29.00 to fix the tire. All the technicians were at lunch, but she said it would be looked at as soon as lunch was done. The waiting room had free WiFi, coffee, juice, etc. Faith came to tell me car was ready- turned out the screw was removed- but no damage, and all the tires had air put in to bring them to the correct level. And no charge! They could have told me anything- so I really appreciated this and was impressed. Faith was very courteous and professional throughout the process and kept me advised. I would not hesitate to return.

Faith Steglia

November 06, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- marvie&anna

We’ve heard from my uncle that Nissan McPhillips is one of the great car dealers and one of my friends also recommended Evelyn Lucas. She said that she is very transparent and she did not feel any pressure when she talked to her. True indeed! She explained very well the different car options that are within our budget. She is very knowledgeable and passionate in what she does! She also helped us with car registration. She is willing to go an extra mile for any clients that will ask her help. There was a misunderstanding with the service department on the day that we picked up the car. The car wasn’t ready. So, we went back in the evening to get the car. Evelyn made sure that we are comfortable and we have a car to use, especially that our little one was with us. Continue your awesome work Evelyn!

Evelyn Lucas