Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Jorge Rios

October 10, 2018

"Great service"

- Gd1889

Went in to take a look at a potential future vehicle and signed a lease that day. Great service here and I would highly recommend.

October 02, 2018

"Exceptional service"

- Gerald F

I received exceptional attention from Jeff (owner), Shane and Nav. The process for purchasing a new truck and arranging the financing was easy and painless. I would highly recommend McPhillips Nissan.

Other Employees : Shane, Jeff Novakoski

October 01, 2018

"Straight to the point and knowledgeable"

- Hay Day Girl

The sales consultant didn"t waste my time and gas when I talked to him over the phone and then in his office. I asked the all-in lowest possible quote he could give me for a vehicle that I liked and he was able to give me a quote without telling and pressuring me to come over his office. When I decided to schedule an appointment with him he got a feel of what I was looking for based on my queries and he confidently gave a recommendation. I left his office feeling productive. I got what I wanted at the price I can afford. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

Photos