Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Lakewood Chevrolet

9150 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5P2

1809 Reviews of Lakewood Chevrolet

January 16, 2019

"Amazing service "

- LeVoir01

I have never had such a great experience buying a vehicle as I have with Lakewood. Thanks to Gord, Kyle, Eddy and the entire team for making this purchase as smooth as possible.

Other Employees : Kyle Needham
January 12, 2019

"The GM does not value your business"

- coloradozr2

I bought a truck a few months ago from them and had a very great experience (did not deal with Gord at all). Brought my wife to this dealership to work out a deal on a new truck for her. Dealing with Cody, Dan and Curtis was great we had a deal agreed upon and Gord was rude and made me feel like my business wasn't needed. He said to go to Schwab GMC in Leduc so we listened to him and bought a truck from them. I will not return to this dealership.

Dan Bass
Other Employees : Cody Mackie, Curtis Lucas
January 12, 2019

"New Cruz purchase"

- Robert McQueen

Excellent no pressure sales staff. All details taken care of on-site . Very pleasant buying experience with a dealer who has all the services I will need to take care of new car. Joel, Eddy and Scott thanks for everything.

Joel Evans
Scott Cloman
Other Employees : Eddy in finance
January 10, 2019

"Best experience from any dealership "

- Immatrkman

Went to Lakewood and Danny Bass immediately said HI. Introduced my son and I to Kyle Needham. I saw the truck i went to see and then spent most of my visit with Danny, Kyle and Paul . We joked and told stories to one another. All the staff would say Hi as they passed. Eager to help and very honest .... I KNOW RIGHT ? True story though. I left a deposit and did my credit check over the phone on less than 10 minutes with Erin and Manita. Beautiful, friendly and knowledgeable ladies. I was called back within 14 hours and when i went to sign ..... it was awesome all over again . They showed me around the store to more staff and departments. Very nice facility. 2 hours later , my shiny, detailed truck was stickered, warm and ready with a full tank of fuel and i was on my way home. FANTABULOUS feeling and great experience from Lakewood . It is worth the drive, bus ride and walk ... lol They even have a shuttle if needed. Thanks to everyone . See you tomorrow when i come in for the rust protection and under coating . 🍻👍😃

James Logozar
Other Employees : Kyle Needham
January 10, 2019

"Very good"

- Al

Friendly. Not high pressure. Answerd all my questions. Displayed the as built with options and price. No BS from sales person.Very friendly positive expierience.

Ron Koehler
January 07, 2019

"Thank you Lakewood Chevrolet !"

- Burdeyny1

I just wanted to say thank you . Kyle was extremely helpful and great with my son . His managers were amazing! They went through great lengths to help me find a reliable vehicle . My car was in service but I’m so glad my son ran off and started looking at cars . The customer service was amazing - very family oreineted. I’ve never been to a dealership where the manager actually sat me down and told me no bs ,that what I can actually afford so I can live my lifestyle comfortably without being in a struggle, which it’s easy for sales people to want up upsell they just didn’t want me ( a single mom/ student ) to struggle financially . I just wanted to thank you guys publically. You all are amazing I will never go anywhere Else for a vehicle ! Kyle we have years of service ahead of our selves ! Again thank you! You guys are an amazing team ! Looking forward to our many years together !

James Logozar
Blair MacPherson
Other Employees : Paul bessett, Kyle Needham

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

- Goldvan50

Just purchased brand new 2019 Chev Tahoe , I would like to give a big “THANK YOU” to the staff of Lakewood Chev ! This is a company that knows what they are doing , CODEY MACKIE and the staff are great !! Again, thanks for the smooth ride in the purchase of my Tahoe !!!!

Josh Lee
Erika Hygard
Erin Healy
Other Employees : Cody Mackie

"Fantastic "

- Cable guy 1967

The problem was assessed. The parts were acquired. My van was fixed. All at a reasonable price. What else could someone ask for. I wish this was the standard for all dealships.

Dwayne Lucas
Blair MacPherson

"Deals you can’t resist"

- Lester

It was truly amazing experience, very accommodating and humble people to deal with. They will meet every single detail of the deal and provide you enough informations. Lakewood chevrolet is the place to be.

Curtis Lucas
January 02, 2019

"Visiting from Yellowknife, NT"

- Brad@YK

Hi: My OnStar notification advised that I was due for an oil & filter change while I was traveling from Yellowknife to Edmonton during the Christmas holiday season in December 2018. I searched the Internet for a Chevrolet dealership and chose Lakewood Chevrolet and what a marvelous experience I had with their Service Department on Christmas Eve. They accommodated my late request for as quick an oil & filter change as possible so that my sit a wait period was kept as short as possible. I dropped my 2017 Chevrolet Silverado off at 9:00 AM and it was ready to roll by 10:10 AM so that I could get out and finish my Christmas shopping in Edmonton. Thank you so very much Lakewood Chevrolet and all of your staff. They were all very helpful and accommodating. The waiting room had fresh coffee and water, comfortable seating, a good selection of cable television channels. The staff at Lakewood were not afraid to make eye contact and extend a friendly smile and wish you a Merry Christmas. Thanks Lakewood Chevrolet. :)

Cannot recall the name of the service agent
81 - 90 of 1,809 results