Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Lakewood Chevrolet

9150 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5P2

1693 Reviews of Lakewood Chevrolet

August 11, 2018

"Amazing, even after the sale"

- Halley Lynn

Tammy was amazing in finance. She took the time to explain everything that was being charged and credited. I left knowing exactly what I was going to be paying for and where my reimbursements were going. She went the extra miles to make sure I as well got my refund from GM who had been less than helpful when I called. She's in my opinion went above and beyond long after her job was done. She will be one of the only people I will deal with from now on when I go there.

August 10, 2018

"Used car purchase -- a good one!!"

- Don and Carol, Strathcona County

Raj was truly outstanding! And meeting Danny Bass was a pleasure. Thanks for a great deal on a quality used vehicle, and a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Highly recommended!

Raj Sehgal
Lon Teasdale
August 09, 2018

"Best dealership I’ve been visited!"

- Sean gates

Everyone I dealt with at Lakewood Chevrolet Carmen Ye, Erin Healy and Lon Teasdale were three of the best people I’ve dealt with at a dealership of any kind! Professional, friendly and very easy to deal with and just good people!!! It is very unusual for me too give a dealership a good rating but Lakewood gets 5 stars every time!!!

Lon Teasdale
Erin Healy
Other Employees : Carmen Ye
August 09, 2018

"Was very good. Excellent in all areas. "

- Jasonj

A very welcoming laid back atmosphere. Not pushy at all. Very knowledgeable people. Was actually a pleasure to walk through the door and discuss all the business with buying a vehicle. Strongly believe a handshake still means something around there. Will be a return customer for sure

Cody Mackie
August 03, 2018

"Awesome service!!!"

- Cheyo

It was a great experience dealing with Carmen and Tammy, they both sure were very polite and helpful with the choices I made. Tnank you Carmen and Tammy you both were awesome. I will see you on the future again for sure.

Other Employees : Carmen Ye
July 28, 2018

"Great car, Great dealership"

- buck99

Went in dreading the car buying process, it is something I do not enjoy. The staff at Lakewood made the experience smooth and hassle free. Found me a great car that I enjoy driving at a price that fit my budget. Could not have been better. I know I will be back for my next vehicle!

Scott Cloman
July 27, 2018

"My Review"

- Gregory

Friendly, knowledgeable staff, not pushy. Went in to “just look” ended up buying. I would do it again if I could(if I had the money).

Joel Evans
Manita Bains
July 24, 2018

"Very very poor custoner service"

- J123

I dealt with the used car manager Justin, and he had some of the poorest customer service qualities I have seen in my time. The vehicle we purchased was excellent. But I would never recommend him as the way to get into a chev. He misquoted me twice, and refused to honour a signed/dated quote. Very disappointing

Lucky Uppal
Other Employees : Justin Barnaschone
July 23, 2018

"excellent service "

- Tom M

Dropped new truck off for oil change and check out very professional from time of booking till pick up, only thing I would add is it would be nice if they washed the bexhicle upon return like BMW and Mercedes

Dan Boulet
July 23, 2018

"Great experience at Lakewood "

- Ty1983

The staff at Lakewood Chevrolet was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and very professional. They worked with us and made the experience of buying a new vehicle much less stressful. A refreshing change from the experience we had at other dealerships. Thank you Vince, Scott and everyone at Lakewood.

Manita Bains