Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

New Car Sales

May 14, 2019

"About my new HRV "

- DanielCastillo

Excellent attention from Jim, the negotiation was clear, fast and fair. An honest seller. Very attentive to the specifications I wanted in my new car and willing to help me with every concern I had.

Jim Sarantis

May 08, 2019

"Very Good Honda West Experience"

- Geo

I recently traded in our truck at Honda West and purchased a new Honda vehicle from them. Gerald at Honda West was patience and worked with us to get a good value for our trade in. Overall, the process took a while and Honda West gave us a very fair/good value for the trade in. Also, purchasing a new Honda from them was a very good experience. Understanding that they are running a business, Gerald respectfully worked with us on what we wanted to spend, they were not pushy with add-ons and provided great customer service. I even had a concern/question on Honda's OEM hitch which the part guy went out to the storage yard and measured it himself to answer my question before I got it installed on the new Honda. We have also been servicing our older Honda SUV at Honda West for 6+ years and Honda West Service provides very good service too. Overall, very good experience with Honda West and look forward to working with Gerald again in a couple of years when we trade in the older Honda SUV.

Gerald Tsang

May 03, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- Cargirl Maria13

Luke Wilson was a pleasant person to deal with made it easy for my purchase of the new Honda car, I will definitely recommend Honda West to my family and friends!

Luke Wilson, Joubert Malan