Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

321 Reviews of Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers

March 17, 2018

"Awesome customer service"

- Mohammed Adnan M Qureshi

I am glad i came to good fellow and i met Henri. This is my first car and i was so comfortable to buy it. Henri guided me through various options as per my requirements. Thank u so much Henri. You are an asset to Good Fellow.

Mar 23, 2018 -

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Thanks so much for your kind review, we are glad we could be a part of your first car purchase - we are pleased to hear that you received outstanding customer service.

March 15, 2018

"Mazda 3"

- Zohar farad

Good fellows auto is one of the trusty dealership, so many different options, nice people. I had a chance to deal with Henri and happy with my purchase. Definitely recommend this place

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Zohar, It's important to form a rapport with our clients that are based on trust and honesty. We're glad our team took such great care of you. Thank you for your review and recommendation!

March 14, 2018

"Chevy cruz"

- Gina

The employees are good..i will recommend it with friends. Thank you Henri,you are such a very good man.this is my sexond car from good fellows ajto and henri helped me a lot

Ramtin Biouckzadeh

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Gina, We're honoured to have been able to serve you again and that our team took such great care of you. Enjoy your Chevy Cruze!

March 14, 2018

"Wonderful Service"

- Medardo

The customer service is amazing, giving us detailed explanation of the preffered car. The employee (s) also got great personalities giving customers a good environment, making good fellows auto the best dealership that I know. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

Ramtin Biouckzadeh

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Medardo, Details are important when you're making a car shopping decision. Creating a welcoming experience and having experience sales staff on hand simplifies the process. Thanks so much for your kind review, and we look forward to serving your friends and family.

March 13, 2018

"Good experience for my 1st car purchase"

- Mehak Waqas

You guys are awesome. You helped me with every single detail regarding car. You made everything much more easier like loan for the car then insurance for the car. So my overall experience with yoy is just awesome

Max (Ali) Naziri

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Mehak, We don't believe that car shopping needs to be an intimidating process - especially as a first time car buyer. We're so glad to hear that the experience was an awesome one. Thanks for your review!

March 10, 2018

"Araba almak için kesin çözüm."

- Mustafa.ca

Bayinin mutlaka size özel bir çözümü var. Ben Max Ali Naziri ile görüsürüm. Ve Ali Bey güler yüzü ve çözüm odakli yaklasimi ile ayni gün beni araba sahibi yapti. Kendisine tesekkür ediyorum. Herkese mutlaka tavsiye ediyorum.

Max (Ali) Naziri

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Mustafa, Thanks for your review!

March 09, 2018

"CLA 250"

- Calisha

The best experience ever , Drop by today and got my new Mercedes, This is my second car from Good fellows auto and I am extremely excited great service and Cars

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Calisha, Enjoy your Benz! We are honoured to have served you again!

March 07, 2018

"Amazing!!!"

- Everillbarrett11

Georgia was magnificent. The best dealership experience I've ever had.I would recommend my friends with my eyes close.she was just a smooth operator.Keep The good works up Georgia.God Bless you. Good fellows Auto.Big up uall self.

Georgia Z

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Everill, we believe in making car shopping easy. We look forward to serving your friends in the future! Thank you for your review!

March 06, 2018

"2008 Nissan Altima"

- SeanBlitz

I loved my experience with Good Fellow Auto especially the worker who I made my deal with. Georgia Z. Is an amazing sales woman and got me into the car of my dreams and in a year or so she will help me get into another dream car of mine.

Georgia Z

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Sean, Making dreams come true is what we're all about! So glad our team took such great care of you! Enjoy your 2008 Nissan Altima!

March 05, 2018

"Positive experienc3"

- Aditya Mahadevan

I bought a mazda 3. Henri was my salesman. He was helpful. The dealership has a good collection of cars. I would recommend Good Fellows Auto!

Good Fellow's Auto Wholesalers responded

Hi Aditya, Thanks so much for your kind review and recommendation. Enjoy your Mazda 3!