Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Internet Director

October 23, 2017

"Over and Above!!!!"

- Denis LaBreche

This was the second vehicle I have purchased from Crestview. I went in this time to find a way to lower my vehicle payment. Not only did Cameron and Brock get me into a vehicle 2 years newer then my current one, but they also were able to drop the payment substantially. I will never shop anywhere else.

Brock Harris
Cameron Clarkson
Jodi Jansen

October 21, 2017

"Ruby the Jeep Cherokee "

- twall88

I was recommended by a friend to talk to Rob about getting a new vehicle. I met with him and discussed options and what would work for me. Rob found something that fit into my budget, is safe for my kids, and is a great vehicle. Rob was so easy to talk to and extremely personable. Everyone was quick to make me feel at home and not rushed or pressured. Buying my first new vehicle from Crestview was an excellent choice thanks to Rob and Andrew and others from the Crestview team.

Rob Hornsberger
Andrew Kuski

October 16, 2017

"Service you can't beat"

- Eduk8r

I took a chance showing up early on a Monday in the hopes of having my vehicle looked at regarding a leak. Kevin looked after me and truly went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that my vehicle would be taken care of. He met me outside before hours and began the paperwork so that when the service department opened all I had to do was sign the paper and hand him the key.

Kevin Brooks