Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Specialist

April 22, 2019

"Outstanding Service"

- Jessie5567@

My experience when buying my Buick was outstanding from start to finish. Every question answered, no pressure ever, Karl Fuentes was awesome to deal with, realized my hectic schedule and accommodated me, again I have to mention the no pressure, just all around great service, dealing with Karl was seamless! Thank You Karl! Love my new Buick SUV.

Chris Tangcoy
Henry Wilson
Victoria Dillabough

April 04, 2019

"Great experience"

- SUMMIT1

It was nice dealing with Cliff, he listened to our requirements and didn't try to convince us we need something else. I will definitely purchase more vehicles from him. and I will recommend him to others.

Cliff Albert
Sheryl Hrynuik

April 02, 2019

"You won the coin flip"

- GLB

I have a unique way of buying a car. Coin flip. I have always done what the flip says even if it meant leaving the car dealership. My mom started this tradition many years ago and continued it until she passed away 2.5 years ago. The friendliness and respect I received from Chad Osato and Lonny will keep me coming back and recommending them. I have had 3 previous GM vehicles that Capital has serviced and they also are 5 star. You guys will always win the coin flip with me.

Lonny Brown