Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg

3777 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3K 0X6

716 Reviews of Auto Gallery of Winnipeg

November 09, 2018

"Jaime Olais provided first class service! "

- DodgeRamDude

Highly recommend Jaime Olais at Auto Gallery; second time buyer from them. He made sure he did all they could to meet my needs, clarified all inquiries and were transparent throughout the process. Made sure things got done quickly and followed through on all their promises! Made sure all my needs were met and were proactive in making sure things got done (factory recall, added installs, remote start, financing, etc). Did not pressure at anytime throughout the sale and went above and beyond to have things ready to go when met to finalize the purchase. and the vehicle Would recommend them to anyone and will consider them first when purchasing next vehicle!

Darryl Koch
Nov 20, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for your kind review & recommendation! We're glad you came back to see us - Returning customers are the greatest compliment we could receive! Enjoy your vehicle!

November 07, 2018

"Auto Gallery has a winning formula!"

- Lisa

Auto Gallery clearly has a winning formula: a wide variety of well-priced vehicle options and the level of service you’d expect if you were buying new. This was my second time buying from Auto Gallery. Darryl Koch in Sales worked with me to find a vehicle that met my needs, and went well beyond my expectations in doing so. I particularly appreciated being able to take the car home overnight - not once, but twice - as it gave me a real feel for it, and it was just a help getting around when I was otherwise without a vehicle. Julie Baryla in Finance explained all the options and helped me decide what was right for me. Both Darryl and Julie were warm and friendly and a pleasure to work with. With both my son and daughter learning to drive, I expect it won’t be long before I’m back at Auto Gallery when it comes time for one or both of them to buy their first vehicle!

Nov 20, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for taking some time to write us such a great review, Lisa! We're glad that Darryl & the rest of out team could be so helpful throughout your entire purchase process. We look forward to seeing you and yours walk back in our doors in the future, but for now, enjoy your vehicle!

November 03, 2018

"Good sales people. Very good experience overall."

- Ford Edge

Larry is an awesome sales person. No pressure . Makes experience much more pleasant.A lot of vehicles on the yard. You pay what it is listed for. John did and awesome job with the paperwork as well.

Larry Groom
John Harland
Nov 05, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for the review, happy Ford Edge customer! We appreciate that you took some time to let us know how your experience with Larry, John & the rest of our team went. Enjoy your SUV!

October 30, 2018

"Will recommend to all"

- rd28

When we came in the first time, we were pressed for time and stated our intentions, asked to test the vehicle and to complete the rest, should we want to proceed over email/text/phone. Darryl didn't hesitate to help and got the car ready and some details while we were out for our drive. We visited other dealerships but we kept leaning back to our vehicle here because of the service and how easy it was to deal with Darryl and the team. They allowed us to take the car overnight to get a feel and have it looked over. The next day, we were back and in the finance office with John, who walked us through every option and never once pressured us to a decision. I couldn't be happier with our new car and experience at Auto Gallery. Thanks to Darryl and John for making the car buying experience fun, exciting and so easy. If you have any doubts shopping at Auto Gallery, put them to rest. It was a pleasure!

Darryl Koch
John Harland

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that Darryl, John & the rest of our team could turn a normally stressful purchase into one so easy for you guys! Enjoy your car!

October 26, 2018

"Amazing experience at Auto Gallery! "

- crre

Our experience of buying from Auto Gallery has always been nothing but positive. This time we dealt with Jaime who was friendly, did not pressure us, accommodating, knowledgeable, listened to us & met every request we had. Jaime went above & beyond to ensure we were satisfied! A great salesman & a great person. We will definitely be back! Thank you Jaime!

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thank you very much for coming back to our dealership! That truly is the greatest compliment, & we look forward to seeing you back in the future! Enjoy your vehicle. Thanks again for the review!

October 24, 2018

"Polite,helpful,professional "

- Nosila

Was not at all pushy, explained all aspects of my purchase, going through the smallest detail of paperwork, explaining several controls on the dashboard that I might be unfamiliar with. Offered to set up the Bluetooth which would have taken me ages. I loved my ‘old’ car, but it was getting on and was definitely time for a newer one. Thank you for your assistance.

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that Jaime was so accommodating! Enjoy your vehicle!

October 20, 2018

"Fantastic Customer Service"

- Gags1971

Our salesperson was Larry Groom, and he was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and eager to get us exactly what we were looking for. When it came to financing, Julie was just as great. They both did everything they could to make my wife’s first time buying experience a delight. We would not hesitate to go back and see them next time we are in the market for a vehicle, or send a friend or relative to see them. Thanks for everything guys!!! Sincerely, Jim & Olga’s

Larry Groom
Julie Baryla

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the review, guys! It's great to hear you enjoyed your buying experience with Larry, Julie & the rest of our awesome team. (& you are very welcome!)

October 19, 2018

"Outstanding Service!! Highly Recommended"

- T & J

First time dealing with Auto Gallery. From the moment we walked in, the service was extraordinary. Brady and Jaime answered all our questions and found the perfect vehicle for us! Auto Gallery will be our first stop when searching for another vehicle.

Other Employees : Brady Orpin

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're glad you enjoyed your buying experience with our team, and look forward to seeing you back in the future - but for now, enjoy your vehicle! (:

October 15, 2018

"Our second vehicle from Auto Gallery and couldn't be happier"

- theIrvinefamily

We returned to Auto Gallery in August 2018 (bought first vehicle in 2012, great experience) looking for a vehicle to meet our family's needs now and be adaptable for wheelchair use in the future. Jaime was fantastic to work with - there was no pressure and he showed us options that exceeded our expectations, making sure that we were completely satisfied with our choice. Lyca did a great job answering questions and assisting Jamie to help find our best option. We love our Grand Caravan and feel confident we found an excellent vehicle that fit our budget. Julie helped walk us through the financing process making it easy and painless! Thanks again to you all - it's refreshing to work with people who obviously love what they do, are so professional, yet treat you like family. Well done! We definitely will return for our next vehicle and would recommend the Auto Gallery team for your next vehicle purchase.

Lyca G
Julie Baryla
Oct 15, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

It's awesome to hear how happy you are with your vehicle purchase, & with your experience with our team! It makes us proud when customers leave reviews such as yours. We look forward to seeing your family back in the future - Thanks again!

October 14, 2018

"Financing not only a great vehicle but a great experience "

- Thomas.R

I recently financed a dodge caravan from Auto Gallery of Winnipeg. After researching the vehicle that suited my family’s needs I also looked for a dealership that had a good reputation. Which brought me to Jaime, I explained my budget and what I was looking for. Before even getting to the dealership he was putting in the effort to ensure that the whole process of finding what I needed,getting approved from the bank and so many things in between. Any questions I had were answered promptly (even when it was past store hours) when it came down to it the entire process was seamless. Jaime made me feel at ease, not rushed into anything and made sure everything thing was understood in terms I could understand. The whole time not being pushy or applying high pressure sales tactics. So in summary I would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a vehicle. To at least check them out. I’m certain they will not disappoint!

Oct 15, 2018 -

Auto Gallery of Winnipeg responded

Thank you very much for the kind words, Thomas! We're happy to hear that Jaime & our team could provide such a stress-free purchase experience for you. We hope to see you back when the time comes for your next upgrade! Thanks again (: