Harris Mazda

Island Car Credit Assistant Broker

June 17, 2017

"Top notch! "

- Kendall

Buying our mazda 3 was such a wonderful experience, I cannot say enough good things - about Tyler or the car!! He was a fantastic sales employee, knowledgeable, very kind, and personable. He negotiated and compromised fairly, and I would definitely recommend Tyler and or Harris Mazda to anyone. My first experience with purchasing a car was an excellent one. Dealership had great energy and I'm Impressed. Financing was simple and quick, Robert was great!

Tyler Lavin

June 14, 2017

"Bought A Beautiful CX-3"

- CX-3Buyer

My wife and I had been in to the dealership on separate occasions to view the Mazda 3/CX-3/ CX-5. We narrowed our decision down to the 3 and CX-3 and arrived on a Saturday morning to conduct test drives. We were met by several sales staff and opted to deal with Brandyn Woodruff who had previously helped my wife. He was courteous, patient and attentive. He spent a lot of time determining our wants in a vehicle and encouraged us to drive both cars, hi-lighting there pros and cons. We settled on the CX-3 and Brandyn passed us on to Robert Kirinic to discuss financing. Robert provided us with suggestions we hadn't considered on how to finance the vehicle. The entire experience was very good start to finish.

Other Employees : Brandyn Woodruff 5 Stars

June 13, 2017

"Service"

- Shane

What can I say? These guys are the best. Adams was so helpful and friendly,even filled up the car for us. No pressure or gimmicks, just straight forward. I recommend everyone checking out this Mazda dealership for anything new or used. You won't be disappointed!

Adams Obakpee