Harris Mazda

Island Car Credit Assistant Broker

August 20, 2017

"Great experience"

- Shyoyster

I really appreciated Tyler's quick attention, knowledge and enthusiasm. We took a couple of vehicles for test drives and he narrowed down what I was looking for. He went above and beyond to find the right car for me at another Harris dealer. I hope we will be dealing with Tyler again very soon for another member of the family.

August 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jackron

Tyler responded to my enquires about an MX5, then sold us a CX5, a long and complicated story. However, throughout the entire process he was patient, knowledgeable about all the vehicles, responding to all our questions and concerns. I have also dealt with Harris Kia in the past and these dealerships set themselves a very high standard for customer satisfaction.

David Corrigal
Doug Culham
Piper Harris

August 17, 2017

"Excellent no pressure sales"

- Joan22

After having a bad experience purchasing our last car I wasn't looking forward to looking for our latest car. Our salesperson James Perrier actually made the experience enjoyable. We never felt pressured and he was very friendly, personable and knowledgeable about the product. Overall we're very happy with the whole process.

Other Employees : James Perrier