Harris Mazda

Amy Elliott, Island Car Credit Assistant Broker, Harris Mazda

Amy Elliott

Island Car Credit Assistant Broker

September 15, 2017

"Truely A Great Experience "

- Mazda6Man

My First Time Ever Buying New, I Was A Bundle Of Nerves Not Knowing What To Expect From A New Car Dealership, I Spent 10 Minutes Talking With James Perrier And Was Completely At Ease, I Knew The Car That I Wanted To Buy Within That Time, I Bought A 2017 Mazda 6, I Fell In Love With It As Soon As I Saw It, James Was Very Knowledgeable About The Mazda 6 & I Was Ready To Sign My Life Away Within 1/2 An Hour, My Time Doing The Paper Work With Robert Kirinic Was Very Painless, Robert Explained In Easy To Understand Term The Entire Procedure Of What To Do Next, I Was Made To Feel Very Comfortable With Roberts "There's No Such A Thing As A Silly Question" Way Of Walking Me Through Buying My New Mazda ... The Rest Of The Staff Have Shown That They Are Like A Big Family And Are More Than Happy To Answer & Help You With Any Queries You May Have ... Gentlemen AND Ladies, Thank You For Making My 1st Time Buying A New Car Such A Pleasant & Straight Forward Experience, I LOVE My New Car, You Have Been Added To My Christmas Card List ... Anyone Looking For A New Car Will Be Directed To Harris Mazda ... Nanaimo ;-)

James Perrier
Robert Kirinic

September 14, 2017

"Great service from Tyler"

- Marshmallow

I bought a car from Tyler Lavin on September 13,2017 and I cannot say enough about him. It took a long time of looking for the perfect car and Tyler did just that! He was patient, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. THANK YOU Tyler! I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.

Tyler Lavin

September 12, 2017

"Great vehicle and great staff!"

- L&J

We recently purchased a Mazda CX-9 which we are completely happy with. It has all the bells and whistles, and a nice quiet ride. The staff, and especially James Perrier, were easy to work with, patient, accommodating, and very knowledgeable of their vehicles and products. I would certainly recommend all of them. Thank you for making this a great experience.

Doug Culham