Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Dave Smith

April 08, 2019

"Excellent service"

- Megan1

This is my second car I’ve bought from Cindy, she’s extremely knowledgeable and amazing to deal with! Quick and easy I got my new HRV that I’m inlove with!!

April 08, 2019

"Best experience ever!"

- JustineB

Cindy was so in touch with my needs for a new vehicle! She made it fun and eased my nerves with her bright personality! I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle again! I strongly suggest going to Honda, and making sure Cindy is the one to personally help you make the RIGHT decision on your next vehicle purchase!

April 06, 2019

"Great experience!"

- pgcouple

Francine and Jasmin helped make buying our new CRV a great experience. They were both friendly, personable and happy to answer all of our questions. Francine made sure we got exactly what we were looking for in our new vehicle and at no time did we feel pressured to buy. We are very happy with our new CRV and would recommend working with these two lovely ladies in a heartbeat.

Francine Oliver