Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Wood Wheaton Honda

2500 Range Rd, Prince George, British Columbia V2N 0C3 Directions

266 Reviews of Wood Wheaton Honda

September 09, 2018

"I made the right choice! "

- Jtaylor

I love my new CRV touring . I came to Honda not really knowing what I wanted . I was indecisive. Cindy was informative , and a pleasure to work with . She helped me narrow down what I was looking for . It was like spending the day with a friend.

Cindy Melville
Jasmin Siemens
Other Employees : Thanks Dave for making this possible $$ , and Jasmin for being so efficient and easy to work with!!
September 01, 2018

"Stepping up!"

- KarenJ

I can't be happier with the service and the support of the entire team at Wood Wheaton Honda in Prince George. After some devastating news of my car needing to be replaced, everyone rallied, took me under their wing and got me a new set of wheels seamlessly. From Francine Oliver who I made the first phone call to, to Jasmin who helped make the numbers work - I was in wonderful hands. I've only driven a Honda,(8 of them since I was 26 and this is my second new one) - I was thinking of making a change but this experience reinforces why I drive a Honda. THANK YOU!!! to your entire team. Hands down the best! Karen Jeffery

August 28, 2018

"My experience buying a Honda Accord"

- Loretta1951

This was an all around great experience! Francine is amazing. She is funny, but worded so hard to give us the best experience i've ever had buying a car. Ben was also very accomodating, he got me a payment i could easily handle. I give this dealership 5 star plus! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

August 28, 2018

"Quick and friendly service "

- LAH

Everyone we dealt with was friendly and informative. Jim was very professional and found us the car we wanted quickly! We love our new Civic :)

"Honda Civic Coupe"

- madwrapper1

Excellent sales team!Got exactly what I wanted!Francine,Ben and everyone at the dealership was just awesome!Went above and beyond to get the right car for me.Lost my last car due to an accident still missing it but I know I will learn to love this one!I would definitely go back to Honda to get another car if I had to.But not too soon!I'm really liking my new Honda Civic Coupe!

August 26, 2018

"New CrV"

- ThatAccordGy

The whole process was made easy and fun by Jim, Dave and Jasmine. 10/10 would recommend to anyone interested in a new vehicle! I’m looking forward to many new adventures in my brand new CrV

August 19, 2018

"Highly recommend Wood wheaton Honda"

- LR97

Made the process quick and easy, every representative involved in the process was super helpful and friendly! Anyone looking for a Honda would be lucky to do business with this location!

August 17, 2018

"Love my civic!"

- mmikolayczyk1996

Absolutely loved the service we got with Francine and Jasmine! They answered every question we had and did it with a smile! We were treated with such respect and honestly, I absolutely recommend going to Francine!!

August 17, 2018

"Highly recommend Wood Wheaton Honda "

- StephTate

I had been searching for months for a new vehicle and had actually decided to go with another one but on the way to the lot to finalize the deal I decided to stop in and look at a Honda Pilot. I was greeted immediately by a friendly salesperson named Cindy, who blew me away by her knowledge and professionalism. She showed me the vehicle and I feel in love with it. I went on to meet the rest of the Honda Staff who went above and beyond to meet all my needs and make sure I was happy with every aspect of the vehicle purchase. Cindy, Ben and Jasmin make you feel like you are apart of the family and amaze you from the moment you walk in to the moment you drive off with your new vehicle. I have bought many vehicles and will never go anywhere else after the experience I had at wood Wheaton Honda!

Cindy Melville
August 12, 2018

"Great dealership with exceptional employees"

- DelRey

Every employee I dealt with at Wood Wheaton Honda went out of their way to ensure that I was not only knowledgeable about my vehicle and the services the dealership offers, but they made sure I was completely happy with the overall buying experience. Can't say enough nice things about everyone from my salesperson, to finance and service personnel. Thanks for making this such an easy and enjoyable experience.

Other Employees : Levi Allan