Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

179 Reviews of Wood Wheaton Honda

January 15, 2018

"Super fun"

- Niki

Went well. Francine made me feel valued when I went in. Also the manager was also very friendly and accommodating. The detailing was great as well.

January 15, 2018

"Happy Happy Happy "

- Tanya Garland

I had an absolutely terrific experience when buying my car. Ben and Jim Galloway were kind and professional. I would recommend this store to everyone. With Thanks! Tanya

Jim Galloway
Dave Smith
January 14, 2018

"Amazing Service"

- Richard A Berger

Really appreciated the fact that Francine spent so much time and effort on this sale. I first checked out this model in August 2017, and decided after test driving the car and taking up multiple hours of Francine's time that we were not ready to purchase yet. The response was "no problem, we understand. Let us know if your situation changes" Fast forward to Jan 2018, when Francine let us know that another car had arrived. The dealership was awesome at being patient with us as we decided if we should buy or not, and really earned our business. Kudos to Francine for being an awesome salesperson. The car that we purchased (Civic Type R) has a reputation for dealer markups as they are incredibly hard to find; we really appreciated the fact that Wood Wheaton sold the car at MRSP, and wanted to keep the car local. 10/10 would shop Wood Wheaton Honda again.

January 13, 2018

"The staff were excellent "

- Hershey:Rebecca

They all went out of their way to facilitate this purchase. Everything was handled with friendliness and expertise. I was shown exactly how everything on the vehicle worked and where to call if I had a future issue. It was the easiest purchase of a new vehicle I've ever had. Francine, Ben, and jasmine were all wonderful!

January 12, 2018

"Knowledgable sales person treated us with respect."

- Crv

Young Nam answered all our questions with respect and knowledge. If he didn't know the answer he got back to us right away. Listened to our concerns and found us the vehicle that we wanted. He was very clear in explaining all the features of the vehicle. We would have appreciated if Dave Smith had given us the information on the warranties and on other additional accessories at the time of our original meeting in November when we paid a down payment. Jasmin Siemens was very clear and efficient going over the financials and production packages

Young Nam
Dave Smith
3.0
January 12, 2018

"Excellent customer service!"

- Brittt90

Francine & Ben went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were met! My 2015 civic was totaled a month before and I wasn't very excited to buy another vehicle because I loved my old car. I test drove the HRV and sat down and spoke with Francine, her upbeat attitude and willingness to help made me feel better about buying another car and by the end of the experience I was truly excited. It's been about two weeks since I purchased by 2018 HRV and I love it! Francine answered all my questions and did not push me into a sale, I will definitely buy another vehicle from Francine & Honda!

January 08, 2018

"Bringing a customer back "

- Happycustomer

I went to Wood Wheaton Honda not to buy a new vehicle, I said I would never own another CRV. I had my mind set on another sport utility vehicle. I was asked ( by Ben to test drive the new CRV and to give my honest opinion. Well absolutely live my new CRV. My opinion changed drastically.

Gordon Foulds
Jim Galloway
January 07, 2018

"Exceptional service for a difficult decision"

- RJ

I can't adequately describe the positive experience of dealing with this local Honda dealership. I have very thoroughly researched the vehicles I was interested in for months I had actually made up my mind to buy a Subaru Outback. I had a few misgivings about some aspects of the car. Not only that, I was somewhat put off by my final dealings with them. so I decided to further research the CR V. Then I did my initial inquiries with Honda over email and phone. Francine Oliver was very helpful before I had even entered the dealership itself. Once I made it in to do the test drive I was extremely impressed with her and Ben Parker. They both gave me all the information and advice I required and were very knowledgeable. Not only that, they were both very understanding and sympathetic about my emotional attachment to my trade in vehicle. Overall I have been completely happy with my buying experience!!!

January 05, 2018

"Awesome "

- Wisemans

I had a great experience!! Gordon was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely go back for my future purchase for my daughter. Thank you 😊

Gordon Foulds
December 31, 2017

"Excellent customer service! "

- Kendra Kurisu

We are very happy with the civic we just purchased from Woodwheaton Honda. Jeff was an amazing no pressure sales person and Jasmine was great with the financing element. We are excited to be dealing with Honda and would say we are now Happy Honda customers!

Jeff Dawson