Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

248 Reviews of Wood Wheaton Honda

September 17, 2018

"Thank you Francine ! "

- leah9546

Francine was amazing and so easy to work with! Her and her amazing knowledge and attitude helped us find the vehicle that was perfect for us. Thank you!

September 13, 2018

"Very friendly service."

- PG Clark

Friendly customer service and fair dealing. Francine was a rock star keeping the conversation to honest open dialogue. Fair and square dealing. Thumbs up Wood Wheaton. You're good people.

September 09, 2018

"I made the right choice! "

- Jtaylor

I love my new CRV touring . I came to Honda not really knowing what I wanted . I was indecisive. Cindy was informative , and a pleasure to work with . She helped me narrow down what I was looking for . It was like spending the day with a friend.

Cindy Melville
Jasmin Siemens
Other Employees : Thanks Dave for making this possible $$ , and Jasmin for being so efficient and easy to work with!!
September 01, 2018

"Stepping up!"

- KarenJ

I can't be happier with the service and the support of the entire team at Wood Wheaton Honda in Prince George. After some devastating news of my car needing to be replaced, everyone rallied, took me under their wing and got me a new set of wheels seamlessly. From Francine Oliver who I made the first phone call to, to Jasmin who helped make the numbers work - I was in wonderful hands. I've only driven a Honda,(8 of them since I was 26 and this is my second new one) - I was thinking of making a change but this experience reinforces why I drive a Honda. THANK YOU!!! to your entire team. Hands down the best! Karen Jeffery

August 28, 2018

"My experience buying a Honda Accord"

- Loretta1951

This was an all around great experience! Francine is amazing. She is funny, but worded so hard to give us the best experience i've ever had buying a car. Ben was also very accomodating, he got me a payment i could easily handle. I give this dealership 5 star plus! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

August 28, 2018

"Quick and friendly service "

- LAH

Everyone we dealt with was friendly and informative. Jim was very professional and found us the car we wanted quickly! We love our new Civic :)

Jim Galloway

"Honda Civic Coupe"

- madwrapper1

Excellent sales team!Got exactly what I wanted!Francine,Ben and everyone at the dealership was just awesome!Went above and beyond to get the right car for me.Lost my last car due to an accident still missing it but I know I will learn to love this one!I would definitely go back to Honda to get another car if I had to.But not too soon!I'm really liking my new Honda Civic Coupe!

August 26, 2018

"New CrV"

- ThatAccordGy

The whole process was made easy and fun by Jim, Dave and Jasmine. 10/10 would recommend to anyone interested in a new vehicle! I’m looking forward to many new adventures in my brand new CrV

Jim Galloway
August 19, 2018

"Highly recommend Wood wheaton Honda"

- LR97

Made the process quick and easy, every representative involved in the process was super helpful and friendly! Anyone looking for a Honda would be lucky to do business with this location!

August 17, 2018

"Love my civic!"

- mmikolayczyk1996

Absolutely loved the service we got with Francine and Jasmine! They answered every question we had and did it with a smile! We were treated with such respect and honestly, I absolutely recommend going to Francine!!