Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

404 Reviews of Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales

January 30, 2019

"Amazing experience."

- GABYV

I would come back to this dealership, as the customer service provided by Shazada Kajee was amazing. I felt very comfortable, no pressure and he was able to provide all the info related to the service I was looking for. Very nice experience, and I would adopt this dealership as my first option to other purchases in the future. I also will recommend this location, White Oak, to friends and family. Thanks.

Shaz Kajee
Jan 31, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

Glad to her Shaz made your experience her at Whiteoak FOrd a pleasant one! Thank you for your feedback, Gaby, and we hope to see you again soon :)

January 28, 2019

"SIMPLY AMAZING"

- Ankit

Just sit back and relax, these guys know how to meet customer needs. Being new in Canada I had my share of concerns about buying my first car, but the kind of service and consultancy I received from Mr. Gautam Mohata simply eased my worried away. I highly recommend WhiteOak and especially Mr. Gautam Mohata.

Gautam Mohata
Jan 29, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

We appreciate the kind words, Ankit! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us we're glad to have helped you find your first vehicle in Canada. Take care and enjoy!

January 28, 2019

"Amazing service"

- Akashdeep

Just bought my first car in Canada at Whiteoak Ford. Emad was amazing and helped me a lot. I Would definitely recommend him and the team!

Emad Huda
Jan 28, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

Congratulations on the new car! Thank you for trusting us at Whiteoak Ford to help you find your first one in the country. Take care and welcome to your new home!

January 26, 2019

"Great customer service"

- Itamaradimauro

We felt very comfortable with the seller, he was attentive to our needs, didn’t rush anything, answered all our questions and was very polite. He was also very good when delivering the final product and explained in detail all of the features we weren’t acostumed to. Had a great customer service from John Wickham. A few hiccups here and there with delivery, but in the end everything worked out and I was satisfied with the overall service and the way things were handled.

John Wickham
Steven Zhao
3.0
Other Employees : Dominic Chow
Jan 28, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

Glad to hear it was a smooth and easy process for you! Thank you for choosing us at Whiteoak Ford to help you find your new vehicle. If there's any more feedback you can give us regarding your vehicle's delivery, please feel free to contact our sales manager, John, at JBrimo@whiteoaklincoln.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

January 25, 2019

"Best customer service buying a truck "

- Ford truck guy

I give this rite up do to the great customer service I received from the administrative people at the desk to the salesman I dealt with. The financial staff as made buying our truck an absolute pleasure. Beautiful dealership also. I would recommend this to be the number one place to buy a truck or any other auto

Gautam Mohata
Todd Woodley
Whiteoak Ford
January 24, 2019

"Satisfaction"

- KEVS JAG

Recently purchased used car at this dealership and had a very pleasant experience. No pressure no haggling no up selling. Just a pleasant experience. Would highly recomend this dealership.

Raul Perez
Glenn Bricker
Jan 25, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

Glad to hear your buying experience was as stress-free as possible. Thank you for choosing Whiteoak Ford! We appreciate the positive feedback. Take care.

January 23, 2019

"F150 platinum"

- Doug

Truck we purchased appeared clean the day we picked it up however foot prints on backs of both seats, overall could have been cleaner on the inside of truck. A small amount of garbage was in left in the box Dianne was pleasent and easy to work with and did her best to have any concerns we had with our truck fixed.

Diane Wolczyk
Jan 24, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

Hi Doug, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review—we really appreciate it! If you're still looking to get your new truck cleaned up a bit better, come back and visit us, or contact our sales manager John at jbrimo@whiteoaklincoln.com! Hope to see you again, soon :)

January 21, 2019

"3rd vehicle from WhiteOak Ford."

- 3rdFord

This is my third Ford vehicle I have purchased from Whiteoak Ford. Both Diane Wolczyk and Brian Davis are an absolute pleasure to deal with, they made the transition from the end of lease to my new vehicle so easy and straight forward....see you when I need my 4th Vehicle Whiteoak !

Brian Davis
Diane Wolczyk
Jan 22, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

Happy we could help you find a new vehicle with such convenient timing! Thanks for choosing Whiteoak Ford time and time again for your vehicle leases, and we appreciate the positive feedback for Diane and Brian. Enjoy car #3! We hope to see you again for car #4 :)

January 20, 2019

"Laid back no pressure sale"

- JeepPatriot2015

After researching online for a few weeks and going to other dealerships,we found a potential match based on the type of vehicle we wanted ,our budget and the proximity of Whiteoak to our home. We test drove it with Shaz and met Glenn who made us an offer we couldn't refuse! Not once did we feel pressured to buy and they answered our questions honestly and made us feel valued. Very refreshing car buying experience compared to my years of high pressure anxiety filled purchases. We cannot thank you gentlemen enough !

Shaz Kajee
Glenn Bricker
Jan 21, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

We appreciate all the positive feedback! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We're glad to hear Shaz and Glenn were able to give you a relaxed and no-pressure buying experience at the price you wanted. Hope to see you again, soon!

January 19, 2019

"Mustang!"

- Orville

I just bought my 2018 Mustang at Whiteoak Ford Lincoln! Emad was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful. I actually had injured myself at work and wasn't able to come by the dealership to view the vehicle on the first day. Emad drove the car to my house to present it. Great Service and would definitely recommend him and the dealership!

Emad Huda
Jan 21, 2019 -

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln Sales responded

We're glad to hear Emad could go above and beyond to make sure you knew what you were buying. Thanks for sharing this experience with us! We hope you enjoy the new vehicle and that you're on your way to a fast and healthy recovery!