Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Whitby Oshawa Honda

300 Thickson Rd S, Whitby, Ontario L1N 9Z1

1229 Reviews of Whitby Oshawa Honda

February 09, 2019

"Great customer service "

- Shamair

Wonderful customer service, he explain the features of the car well and goes above and beyond to make sure you get value for your money

Derrick Charles
Paul Meshkat
Peter van Dorsser
February 09, 2019

"Professional and Accomodating "

- Mr X

Purchasing a used car in a busy time with my family was made very simple by Meagan. We were very pleased with how much she streamlined the process and got us into our new car professionally and quickly. Thank you again for all you did & continued success in your career.

Meagan Steele
February 08, 2019

"Got A Great Deal"

- Blawalsfantasy

I recently was on a hunt for a used 2018 Honda Accord, and none of the dealers in the gta had a used one. Luckily whitby had a clear out event on Accords , and i got a used 2018 Accord touring for a very good deal. Colin Was very helpful , understood my budget & helped worked a deal around it .I ended up actually getting a better deal then i was expecting. Would definitely recommend colin and the Whitby Team to my friends and family .

Colin McMaster
Brad Onifrichuk
February 08, 2019

"Colin was a pleasure to deal with"

- Edavid

Colin was a pleasure to deal with. I recommend him for anyone who's looking to purchase a Honda. The delivery process was exactly as I'd hope for.

Colin McMaster
February 06, 2019

"Great service"

- Daulton

Remon has helped me get a great car for a great price. He was friendly and made the whole process quick and very easy. Great service at Whitby Honda every time!

Derrick Charles
February 06, 2019

"Very helpful, honest and gave the best deal"

- Brandon B

Remon was very helpful. He managed to work me and my tight budget with ease and was respectful throughtout my experience. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda

Jason Nghiem
February 04, 2019

"Great experience..."

- vanessal

Great experience with the team at Whitby Oshawa Honda. Thanks to John Baird for helping me with such a positive experience in finding my next new vehicle. I appreciated his knowledge of the vehicle, and patience while I was looking for a new vehicle. The entire experience very easy and straightforward. Highly recommend. .

John Baird
February 03, 2019

"Nice service, thanks for working out a deal."

- OnyxFit

Purchased my Honda Fit from this dealership. All in all everything went very smoothly, I appreciated the staff keeping me in the know during the whole process. Jason also worked out a deal that worked out for everyone, and came in during his off hours to accommodate my schedule. All in all a very easy experience, and I'm loving my Fit! Thanks!

Jason Nghiem

"Great experience.."

- Lavern.

I had the chance to witness a Great team..they helped make this experience for me as easy and less stressful as I thought it would be. And I am loving my new CRV..

Keishauna Ali
Anna Sautner

"A Great Experience "

- Jacob

I am a young driver and this was my first time buying a car and I would absolutely reccommend coming here. The service was amazing and overall fantastic would reccomend to any new or old drivers

Dan Olszewski