DO NOT SERVICE YOUR CAR HERE! I had such a bad experience here, honestly I caught them in a lie and they shrugged it off, they expect you top have a tone of money if you drive a Volvo.
In my opinion they and crooks 110%.
All I wanted to do is replace my key fob fro the car because mine was worse for ware. Thats it!
1. I take my car in and told them I wanted a new key fob, they tell me to come in at the end of day to pick up my car and it would be roughly around $300.
2. I come in, they charge me and give me a new key fob and then say the new key fob doesn't actually work because they couldn't program it. (This after they charge me and give me a brand new key fob that doesn't work!) . I asked the guy so you just sold me a usless key fob? He said yes and shrugged hi shoulders.
3. The guy then tells me and hands me a quote(already made up) for $1,200 telling me this is what I have to pay to have something in my car fixed so that new key fob would work.
4. I then tell the guy, I have my old key fob and it works perfectly. The guy looked shocked, he didn't realize I had this. I told him I would go home and get my key fob.
5. I brought in my key fob and showed them it worked perfectly. They then take my car to the back and miraculously they were able to make the new key fob work.... WOW amazing.
They all looked liked I caught them in a lie, no sorry or anything for making me come in twice and trying to trick me of over $1,200...
CRAZY, I was going to send in a complaint to the head office but got side tracked. I even remember when I got in the person in line ahead of me complaining about pricing.
Again, I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING YOUR CAR HERE - HUGE MISTAKE! Go to anywhere else. I love the Volvo brand but I'm switching it over now to something else, lost me as a lifer for sure.