Sherway Nissan

87 Reviews of Sherway Nissan

May 29, 2017

"Excellent "

- Grassman

Completely satisfied from the sale to the delivery.Dan Furlan is very professional, friendly & an asset to Sherway Nissan.Will recommend him & Sherway Nissan to friends.Howard & Peggy Murphy

Daniel Furlan
Jun 01, 2017 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Hi Howard and Peggy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Daniel F a review! We look forward to seeing you at your first maintenance in 6 months. Enjoy your ride!

May 24, 2017

"Shocked....and surprised that I was about to be scammed"

- Tsering Khangsar

Last Tuesday, May 16, 2017 I bought in a flat tire to be fixed which I was told it would cost $40 but if there was anything else, I would be notified. A few hours later, I get a call to say that they couldn't fix my tire and that I would have to buy a new whole tire!!! I was quote something like $240....then I called the place where I purchased my tire and they were able to provide me a cheaper rate. But that's not what I am really mad about, they were able to fix the tire and it only cost me $40. Why would Sherway Nissan Service department tell me that they weren't able to fix it but a competitor was able to fix my flat tire?? I can't believe that I was about to get scammed!! BEWARE PEOPLE.

Chrissy Warren
Jun 01, 2017 -

Sherway Nissan responded

I have done an internal investigation and there is no record of your car being here on May 16th 2017. That doesn't mean to say that you where not here, but that your car was never properly checked in. I don't know exactly what was said between you and Chrissy, but I can only assume that the reason we didn't offer to repair the tire was because the repair was either on the sidewall or close to the side wall. If that is the case, the other competitor is putting your life in danger by repairing vs replacing. I invite you to come in again, so that we can be sure that you and your family is safe. Please speak to our fixed operations manager Doug Latour directly. I believe he called and left a message for you last week. You can reach him directly at doug@sherwaynissan.com. We at Sherway Nissan do not up sell unnecessary work, nor do we scam our customers.

May 23, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Beka77

Dan Furlan helped me renew my lease early and switched my car to an suv as my family expanded. Salamon also was very helpful. Sherway Nissan really treats customers well and are friendly

Solomon Oh
Other Employees : Dan Furlan
Nov 21, 2017 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review about Dan and Solomon. Sorry we over looked in responding to it. We are so happy to see positive feedback like this. Have a great day!

April 29, 2017

"Looking for Performance ..! Try Sherway Nissan."

- Pathfinder 2015

The staff are friendly and active. I took my Pathfinder Nissan 2015 for brakes inspection and replacement. The service was noticeably professional and remarkably technical. I think the Sherway is "probably" the best Nissan Center around my residence in the GTA . "I live in Brampton". Doug and Andy or Andrew and the front desk girl "the blonde" are disciplined and professional(s). I will not hesitate to take my car again to Sherway for futuristic required service.

Doug Latour
Other Employees : Andrew or Andy at the workshop. The "blonde" girl at the front desk.
Nov 21, 2017 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear from our service customers. We have a great team there, and we are so happy to hear from our customers who let us know!

April 10, 2017

"Excellent Service Department!"

- Michael Raber

Brought my Murano in for the scheduled PM service and was greeted by S/A Chrissy who was very courteous and helpful. Chrissy checked my vehicle;s past history and was quick to identify two outstanding recalls that the service department was able to perform during this visit. elevating having to return, Thank You from a "Raving Fan"

Chrissy Warren

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that Chrissy was able to win you over as a Raving Fan! :) See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

April 06, 2017

"Excellents "

- Murano2016

Gary Quan was very professional really new every thing about the vehicle I purchased I will recommend Gary to anyone looking to buy a vehicle Dealing with Gary was a pleasure

Gary Quan

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Gary. He is our most veteran person and you where in great hands with him. Enjoy your new Murano!

April 06, 2017

"Dealer and Finance Manager - Received the Best Care"

- Vlocks

My experience has been that dealerships will tell you anything you want to hear. And will come off as not genuine. But I have to say, the experience I had at Sherway Nissan was really wonderful. Both Dan Furlan (Dealer) and Junior Timothee (Finace Manager) really listened to what I needed and ensured all of my needs were met with reference to the vehicle I wanted. Now, I know other dealerships do that, but what I found here is that, if there was a bump in the road (sort of speaking), they'd find a way to smooth it out. And said what they meant and meant what they said. Val

Other Employees : Dan Furlan

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Its so nice to hear about the positive experience you had with Daniel and Junior! We are glad that we got over any hurdles and that you where happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you at your regularly scheduled maintenance.

April 03, 2017

"Disappointing oil change experience"

- Red rocket

I have always taken my car to this dealership for oil changes, but after today's experience I am going to think twice about coming back. The actual oil change I am sure was fine - aside from them replacing the cabin air filter which apparently my boyfriend told me he changed only last year - they insisted it was very dirty. And aside from charging me extra for labour to top up my washer fluid which nobody asked them to do and which i could have easily done myself if it wasn't included in the price. But the most frustrating part was discovering that one of the mechanics that was working on my car stole $3 in change that I kept there for parking. The change slot was completely full and had exactly $10 in loonies and twonies which I always keep there. So I am guessing the mechanic thought that if he took $3 I would not notice. Dear mechanic: the change is there for me to use for parking when I need it not for you to help yourself to. If you need extra money get another job instead of stealing other people money. I would never expect this from a Nissan dealership. Customers - don't leave any money in your car when you bring it in for service - it seems to magically disappear while in Nissan's possession.

Kevin Ferreira

Sherway Nissan responded

Also, I did check your repair, and it was a engine filter not a cabin filter which we replaced. We are sorry that things where probably not properly explained to you, but the charge of $3.49 for topping up fluids is not only for windshield fluid, but it also goes towards lubricating locks and hinges, brake fluid, coolant and transmission fluid if necessary. See More from Jay Yoo

Sherway Nissan responded

I have spoken with Doug our fixed operations manager and he did investigate the matter. He met with the technician who worked on your car as well as the whole staff. The technician who did work on your car as never had any issues reported, and we feel that he would not jeopardize his employment for $3. I can say confidently that no one at our dealership would have taken the money, and hope that it was misplaced under your seat or by someone else who might have been in your car. But having said that, please contact Doug our service manager and we would be more than happy to issue a refund for the money you have lost. Again, we are sorry for your experience, and hope to see you back at our dealership.

Sherway Nissan responded

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Let me get our Fixed Operations Manager Doug to address your concern. This is a very serious accusation, and we will look internally to see what happened. In the mean time, please accept our deepest apology and we will get back to you.

March 31, 2017

"Good purchasing experience "

- boo

We purchased a new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder from the dealership. Our sales rep was Alex Klim. I really liked Alex's style and straight talk when it came to buying the car. We had a couple issues when I came back to sign all the papers. I would say that things were handle well by Alex, but didn't appreciate the involvement of Junior Timothee. This comment is not directed to Alex, but more about the buying and negotiating process. I get the car buying process is about the sales rep handling the client and then working through the manager and finance folks to land the deal. However there must be a better way to handle this process. Maybe once the offer has been close to completed the manager and finance folks all sit down with client to land the final deal.

Alexander Klim
Solomon Oh
3.0

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you where really happy with Alex, but we are concerned with your comment about your experience with our Financial Services Managers Junior and Solomon. Usually our process is seamless, and I will talk to our staff to see how we can make it better. If you would like to contact me directly to discuss your concerns, please email me directly at info@sherwaynissan.com.

March 23, 2017

"Customer Service Excellence! "

- yogiwanderlust_

Daniel was very helpful from the moment I contacted the dealership. From, being quick to respond to my email of interest, to scheduling test drive, and finalizing everything to meet my needs. He even bought me candy with my new car! Definitely would say to go to this location and work with Daniel. True excellence in customer service!

Other Employees : Daniel Chong
Mar 28, 2017 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that Daniel Chong and Junior where instrumental in making your visit great. Even though Daniel is quite new to this industry, he definitely has the right heart and mindset. Enjoy your new Nissan!