Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

4.1

1350 the Queensway , Toronto , Ontario M8Z 1S5 Directions

100 Reviews of Sherway Nissan

January 02, 2019

"Overall ver good experience"

- AD2019

I did my fare share of research before choosing this dealership and so far I am happy with the way the transaction went. It did take a while to get the color and trim that I was looking for but the sales rep Alex was very helpful and he managed to find it for me. There was no pressure and the negotiation went smooth as well. Alex kept me updated throughout the waiting period and was very good at responding back to inquiries. The sales manager and the finance manager were nice to deal with as well.

December 16, 2018

"Not a good experience"

- Ray12

Overall did not appreciate the business practices employed by this dealer. The sales person I've dealt with was nice and helpful and I think he tried his best but I do have concerns with the management/negotiation style which I will share below. I was directed to this dealership by Nissan's National website after expressing an interest on a $3,000 rebate on a particular model. I was told that the vehicle I was interested was there and made an appointment. I've learned that the vehicle I was interested was sold, even though I've called an hour before the check in. After trying a few other cars, I was informed that the car I was originally interested in could be ordered. When I was given the first quote, I've realized that the dealer did not reflect the price in the quote they have given me. In fact, they didn't know about it. After showing the deal in their website, the sales person went to speak with his manager for 10 minutes. At that point, I was already surprised why it was such a debate to honor the offer published publicly on nissan's website. After a few iterations and going through offers other than what was promoted, I was finally told that the sales manager "accepted and will honor the deal". I've reviewed the revised quote I've been provided, and I've realized the manager raised the financing interest rate to make up the difference. By discounting the base price and increasing the interest rate, the sales manager was making sure I pay the same amount but having the impression that I got a deal! I do appreciate hard bargaining, but I found this tactic very sneaky. I would not recommend you to purchasing or servicing a car here if you value trust and honesty.

Delvin Rondon
3.0
Dec 17, 2018 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Hi Ray, thank you for leaving the review. Im sorry if our sales staff was unable to articulate the Nissan Canada incentives properly to you, but these incentives are from Nissan Canada, and not made up by Sherway Nissan. Im not sure which car you purchased as I cannot find a" Ray C in our database with a $3000 rebate", but with all rebate programs by any manufacture, you either get a big cash rebate or the low interest rates. It seems in this case you elected to go with the bigger rebates offered by Nissan Canada which would not make you eligible for the lower interest rates. If you would like to come in to speak to me directly about your purchase, I would invite you to come in, and I will be happy to show you our manufactures program in detail, and be totally transparent with you. You can email me directly at info@sherwaynissan.com. Best wishes.

November 17, 2018

"Great"

- vinnie

Dealt wit Gary & Alessandro. Both where very helpful .They first listen to what I was looking for , then provided a couple of options. Helped me stay within my budget.

Gary Quan
November 13, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Grenci96

Alessandro was very helpful and patient in helping me with my car purchasing experience. Alessandro took the time in explaining all the features and catering to my needs. Would recommend!

Nov 13, 2018 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Best wishes.

November 12, 2018

"Arrogant staff"

- Disgusting_and_disappointing

Horrible customer service! They made a deal twice with me for a car and each time called up with some or the other issue. I lost another great deal at hyundai because we made a deal at a particular biweekly amount which they called off abruptly. The finance manager Junior Timothee is the most arrogant person i have ever come across in any company. Helping with the finances is out of question, he just made things more difficult for me. Also, do not expect anyone from the company to pick their calls or even give courtesy calls back despite leaving innumerable voicemails and messages at the reception. Finally when i tried to convey all these issues to the manager, i was surprised (shouldn’t have been actually) coz he too like his staff was extremely rude and unapproachable. The entire team ruined my excitement for my first car in life and made it a horrible horrible experience. I finally ended up getting an even better dealat hyundai than they had first offered me when i told them about my nissan experience. NEVER BOTHER TO CAR SHOP HERE

Charles Ames
Junior Timothee
Other Employees : Sales manager (wish i knew his name)
Nov 13, 2018 -

Sherway Nissan responded

Hi Riddhi, I have left a message on your cell phone. I would like to talk to you to find out more details about your experience at the dealership. Your allegations about Junior seem to be not consistent with his personality. I would like to speak to you to find out exactly what happened. If you could please return my call. I look forward to hearing from you. ************************ Hi Riddhi, I still have not heard back from you, butI have spoken to all parties involved with your experience at Sherway Nissan. I believe the true issue you had was with Nissan Canada, as they are the ones that request certain documentation which you refused to provide. Every manufacture is different with their approval parameters. We try and make all of our transactions as smooth as possible, but if the financing company (Nissan Canada Finance) needs a copy of your bank statement with the proper identification, then that is what is required for you to be approved. I cant speak of Hyundai and their approval parameters but this is what Nissan required. Sorry we were not able to get an approval for your Qashqai. All the best.

October 03, 2018

"Marco, Gerry, Junior & Delvin"

- Angelo T.

Amazing team, from the first day I met them they gave me all the comfort and the help to arrive at a reasoned and just decision. I bought a pre-owned car and the whole team helped speed up the process and took care of the process. I strongly recommend this dealership, as the cars, they sell are certified and you get all the help you need with different options and all the necessary time you need to buy your car. Thank you guys.

Marco Mantenuto
Gary Quan
Other Employees : Delvin

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Angelo. We really appreciate the feedback. Hope you enjoy your new ride!

September 10, 2018

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!"

- Lucy S

I have been a customer of Sherway Nissan for four years. I could not expect a better service at the dealership. It's not only the sales reps that are nice to you when you are buying the vehicle - the great service does not end when you drive out with your new Nissan. The service guys are awesome, they really know what they are doing, service is quick and prompt. And most of all they are honest and very helpful! THANK YOU GUYS FOR GREAT SERVICE!

Kevin Ferreira
Jeff Haier
Doug Latour
Other Employees : Chrissy Warren

Sherway Nissan responded

Hi Lucy, Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear stories like yours. We try and do our best to treat everyone like family. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

August 17, 2018

"Great experience"

- mziza

The service from our Salesperson Alex as well as the Finance team member Solomon was excellent. We will definitely recommend this dealership to our friends and family!

Other Employees : Solomon Oh

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear about your experience with Alex and Soloman. Hope you are enjoying your new ride!

August 15, 2018

"Oil Change"

- neptunia

courteous, prompt, friendly. Waiting area clean. Fresh brewed coffee. The car was even washed after service. I am totally satisfied and will stay with NISSAN in the future.

Kevin Ferreira

Sherway Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to hear feed back like yours. See you at your next service.

May 31, 2018

"Amazing"

- Princess

Prior to my visit the salesman Mazid provided additional photos of the vehicle because we were out of town. He was very knowledgeable and patient as I'm very indecisive. When I make my decision I will only deal with him & refer my friends & family

Mazid Bald

Sherway Nissan responded

Sorry for the late response to your review. Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us feed back about your experience. It really means a lot.