Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Guy Vigliatore

May 18, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- moecor

I have just picked up my new 2018 Forester! I was also considering another brand of car, but Jose was so informative, pleasant and helpful, which helped me decide on the Forester. I told him what I wanted and he explained the options, but with no pressure at all. I received a fair price for my trade in and my new car. Jose made this purchase stress free and I would highly recommend him and the dealership.

Jose Ferradas-Gil
Sal Gennuso
3.0
Other Employees : Fernando

May 15, 2018

"Excellet Service "

- Bonjing

Recently purchased an Impreza and was amazed by how things went by fast and smoothly. When I decided which package and colour of car I wanted, I was able to pick it up within a few days. There was a concern with the film residue left on car, and they addressed it quickly and promptly.

DAVID LIANG
Kent Wong
John Manis
Other Employees : Kareem

May 10, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Gardner10

I recently purchased a new Forester and while I had done much research on the vehicle and knew what I wanted, my experience in the past was of sales pressure once you walked in the door. In my meeting with Stone although he made me aware of the options, there was absolutely no pressure to purchase anything beyond what I wanted. He provided me with a fair price and came through on the delivery date just as he promised. I would recommend both Stone and this dealership.

Stone Hu