Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

SALES SPECIALIST
Guy  Vigliatore, General Manager, Scarboro Subaru

Guy Vigliatore

September 16, 2018

"Buying a Subaru made easy"

- BuyingSubaru

I appreciated the straight-forward, uncomplicated experience I had at Scarboro Subaru. My intentions were clear, my budget was clear, and I made it clear I didn't have the time or interest to be sold something I couldn't afford! I worked with Jose, who was excellent in his approach and manner, and was transparent throughout the sales process. Jose was recommended by a friend who purchased a Subaru from him and it was clear from the get go why he was referred. Buying my car was quick, and I had first class treatment from Jose.

Jose Ferradas-Gil

September 12, 2018

"Perfect New Car Buying Experience"

- Theresa

Just purchased my first Subaru and the experience was seamless. Alex, John and Guy were true professionals. It was a hassle free, stress free interaction from beginning to end. Love my new ride! Thank you so much.

Alexander Dzyubko
John Manis
Guy Vigliatore

September 09, 2018

"Great service"

- Wu1234

Staff was very helpful and professional. Explained all the cars very thoroughly and gave me great help. I recommend this person to anyone considering buying.

Bo Ma