Richmond Hill Toyota

Paul  Stancer, Brand Enthusiast, Richmond Hill Toyota

Paul Stancer

Brand Enthusiast

October 23, 2017

"I had very best experience of Toyota Richmond hill"

- shayan

few days ago i was looking for Toyota car and i meet .Mehdi Bonaktar . He kindly gave me lots of information about Toyota cars and finally i leased Toyota C-HR which I and my family love it . Hereby we really appreciate all his effort . He had lots of technical experience and patient . I will recommend all my friends and relative to choose Richmond hill Toyota and Mehdi Bonaktar .

Mehdi Bonaktar

October 21, 2017

"Sonny J."

- Sonny J.

Had a great experience dealing with Bruce Potterton. He’s very professional and will help you to get the best deal ever and I’m very satisfied and happy with my RAV 4. I would highly recommend this guy. You won’t regret buying a car from this dealership and of course from Bruce.

BRUCE POTTERTON

October 18, 2017

"reliable,honest and amazing Dealership!"

- Javad Hajivalili

I got a brand new car Corolla SE From Richmond Hill Toyota and I am 100% completely satisfied . Both with my purchase and Toyota sales staff specially one of the sales executives Mr. Ashraf Zohni.He really helped me to choose my favorite car and also he tried hard to get my favorite colour. Thanks to Ashraf. You can feel very nice customer care efforts and massive positive energy in this dealership. What a beautiful environment they have! Thanks to the nice and friendly ladies at reception desk. Thank to the manager of the Richmond Hill Toyota. I recommended my friends to deal with Richmond Hill Toyota.

Ashraf Zohni