Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Product Specialist

February 16, 2019

"Rudy Was Fantastic !"

- Diesel6653!

I was considering trading in my 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie. I received a call from Rudy Lopez from Renfrew Chrysler, he suggested I come down just to get an appraisal on my truck for what it's worth and see what He can do for me! Rudy Was extremely Friendly and Knowledgeable . Treated me like Family. I liked that. We looked at a Brand New 2019 Ram but it didn't have everything I wanted! I felt the deal was over... but Rudy went above and beyond to Find me a NEW 2019 Ram 1500 with everything I wanted. He Texted me to come down to have a look and take it for a drive! Rudy Didn't Dissapoint !! I was in love with the Truck he found me! Great Job Rudy!! He went to his Managers to get me the best deal that I was happy with! He Introduced me to Katherine in Finance, paperwork was done fast, no surprises . Katherine even switched My registration and called my insurance, so I could Drive my truck home that day! Awesome!! Without A Doubt if and when you're in the market for a new or used Vehicle please go See Rudy Lopez! He will work very hard till you are happy with your vehicle purchase and you will become part of the family as well!

Rudy Lopez
Other Employees : Katherine Chan

January 30, 2019

"Buying used vehicle."

- Decoy

Noticed a used vehicle on the dealership web site and was interested in taking a look at it, stopped by on my way to an engagement, got the info and test drive appointment I needed from Brent the sales person. The best thing about the whole experience was I felt like I was under no pressure or obligation at any time to purchase the vehicle I was interested in. This in my mind is a selling point for anyone as you don't have that underlying pressure buy. Great job by Brent and would purchase from him again.

Brent Ernst

January 16, 2019

"Happy customer "

- The guy

I had a great experience all around. I purchased my vehicle from out of province and was happy to see that the pictures that the salesman sent me 100% reflected the vehicle’s shape. Also the price was very competitive.

Brent Ernst