Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Mike Grimes

product Specialist
4.4

September 20, 2018

"Very helpful in finding me good options for my budget "

- Cduff182

Helped me understand what I could afford and my options for payments as well as extra benefits I could get from financing options, etc. I would recommend this dealership to my friends if they are looking for reliable sales in used cars.

September 19, 2018

"excellent. Joel was knowledgeable and easy to work with "

- bill2

Joel was easy to talk to flexible in showing different styles and types of vehicles that fit my needs. Took the time to discuss what I was thinking in a vehicle and what the reasons for the vehicle

September 19, 2018

"Thank you Joel"

- WSmith

You were a pleasure to deal with thank you for helping me get a vehicle for my Grand Daughter! I will send my friends and family to see you for vehicles. A true professional!

• Free Popcorn