Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

72 Reviews of Oxford Dodge

October 18, 2018

"Dawn and Jerry "

- Misty44

Jerry and Dawn were first class to deal with would reccomend them to anyone look forward to my next visit.thank you for the service.

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

October 18, 2018

"My most favourite garage/dealership!"

- happycustomer7

My 2005 Chrysler 300 C Hemi has been in their excellent care since I moved to London in 2008. When it became neccessary to retire it, I was helped in the most friendly and effective way to get my present 2015 Jepp Cherokee Ltd 4x4 which Is fulfilling all our wishes. I have nothing but praise for Daryl, Lori and Jerry, and in fact the whole crew. I will most gladly recommend them to all my friends and acquaintances.

Brad Elliott
Mike Beach
Other Employees : Daryl Degraw, Lori Dale

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you've had such positive experiences in all departments. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

October 17, 2018

"Excellent service "

- D &J Gardening

This was our second experience with Jerry Besterd. We love his honesty, knowledge, experience and expertise dealing with the customer. We would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to seek out Jerry. Thanks for all your help, Sincerely Dean and Judy.

Andrea Worthy

Oxford Dodge responded

Hello Dean and Judy, thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Jerry. Enjoy your new vehicle!!

October 16, 2018

"helpful honest friendly"

- just lookin

with the items mentioned along going the extra mile makes jerry a pleasure to deal with. jerry made me feel welcome and was very easy to get along with. the other staff up front were also very easy to deal with.

Mike Beach

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership!

October 16, 2018

"Will buy again"

- Tim

Bought a Journey with my wife, love it. We just used our 3rd free oil change and am planning to maybe getting a 2nd car shortly, Will forsure buy from keith and oxford dodge

Keith Pugh

Oxford Dodge responded

Hi Tim, Thanks for the great review! We look forward to helping you with the purchase of your second car!

October 15, 2018

"ONCE AGAIN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- debidecor

Thanks again to our friend Jerry Besterd for his skillful customer service in the purchase of our 2018 grand caravan. He keeps us comming back. Thanks Jerry

Oxford Dodge responded

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

October 15, 2018

"The best salesman ever! excellent service!"

- fernaranjo

Jerry is simply the best His commitment to the customer makes a big difference (attitude and time) Not only an extraordinary professional but also a good friend! this is the second car that I bought from him and more will be coming in the future I have already recommended my friends to buy a car from him. Thanks again dear Jerry!

Oxford Dodge responded

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jerry.

"Excellent"

- Angela18

I love dealing with Jerry Besterd. He always makes sure you know everything about the new vehicle you purchase and keeps in contact to make sure everything is going well. I love my new truck. Thanks and have a great day. Angela Groshok

Oxford Dodge responded

Hi Angela, Thank you for sharing your experience with Jerry. We are so happy you are enjoying your new truck!

October 12, 2018

"Straight forward and quick process!"

- MichelleDrag201i

Speedy service which is what I was looking for. Deb was very helpful! I will check out their dealership hopefully years from now for my next vehicle.

Deb Beauchamp
Oct 12, 2018 -

Oxford Dodge responded

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the great review, we look forward to seeing you in the future!

February 16, 2018

"Terrible costomer service"

- Mel

Went in to trade in Mini Van for a newer one. Was told by the sales rep that our winter tires for the old Van would fit the new van. We purchased the new van and found out that they lied to us about the winter tires. When we called them about it they denied ever saying that the tires would work and that they couldn't do anything about it. Never would have purchased the new van if we knew the winter tire and rim would not work. Cost us an $1500 to get new winter rim and tires! Not to mentions very, very, pushy with all the extras ie. extended warranty, undercoating, etc.

Deb Mills-Beauchamp, Mike Beach