Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Assistant General Manager

November 05, 2018

"Service "

- codyarnell1216

Booked over there online booking service Oct 30 for Friday Nov 9. Modified my appointment the morning of Nov 5 to Nov 8 as there was available time slots showing online so I booked that. About 2 hrs later Koch Ford called me said they have no availability and I need to rebook for the next week starting Nov 15. Service advisor which I will not name did nothing to get my original Friday Nov 9 appointment back. Been going here since 2016 for my service and will not return. Fix the online booking system to avoid this in the future for other customers please. Just to clearify Mitchell was not my service rep but didn't no show the person assigned to me so this review does not reflect on Mitchell's service

Community Manager
3.0
Other Employees : NA

October 31, 2018

"Thanks Ty “Paw”"

- Paw

I needed some winter tires and rims to put on my Ford Fusion that I got from Koch this spring. I just wanted my car to have a great traction in a snow but also look great, so I asked Ty to help me out with this conundrum. Very same day he send me an email with few possible options. We picked the best one for my vehicle and I must say it looks great and I love it! Thanks to Ty this process was fast and extremely satisfactory!!! Thank you again Ty for your hard work! I’m a very happy customer !

Ty

October 13, 2018

"Brent is fantastic!!!"

- Jesseg1988

Answered all my question, thouroughly ran through everything. Gave me options that other salesman didn’t which I really appreciated. Will for sure be back to see Brent when I purchase my next vehicle.

Brent Coutts