Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

200 St. Matthews Ave, Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X 3A6 Directions

513 Reviews of Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

May 14, 2019

"Great service "

- Lenny1949

I called this afternoon to see if they could put in a car starter, got me in very quickly. Had it under coated and picked it up by 5:00. Thanks guys.

Vincent Dion
Michelle Schuster
May 08, 2019

"Service Department "

- grateful

the Service department were great to me. Norman, Service manager got my car in ASP and had it all repaired in one day which was great since I had been in a accident and needed my car fixed so I could get it back to collision repair shop to get work done. All staff were friendly, easy going and very helpful. Thank you all, so grateful for your help and service.

April 29, 2019

"Met expectations"

- Rtncust

Worked a two for one trade that made sense and I didn’t have to sell privately and deal with those issues. Second purchase from this dealership

Christian Boersma

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a Great review! Enjoy your new vehicle! Take care!

April 27, 2019

"Best shopping experience ever"

- Albertacus

Traded in a truck for a 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan. Great options, great people! Dominic, Pavel, Mark and Marcello are the best. Thank you! Cheers

Pavel Saroka
Domenico Gulli

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the amazing review! Enjoy your new Grand Caravan and Take care!

April 27, 2019

"Great Service, Great Staff"

- Spokes

Had a couple of more re-calls on my 1500, dealt with Dave Guse, He is very good at what he does, remembers you, get you in and out quickly, He is very personable and the work is done quickly , haven't had a problem at Grove Dodge. Keep up the good work.

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business! Take care!

April 25, 2019

"Service for my Challenger"

- whyioughtta

Excellent service and the staff, Mr. David Guse, was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He listened, took notes and ensured all was done as requested. I highly recommend to all. You will not be disappointed dealing with these staff members. I am very fussy with my Challenger and everything was as it should be when returned.

Other Employees : David Guse, Norman Mercier

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a Wonderful review on our Service department! Take care!

April 22, 2019

"Excellent seevice"

- Van Buyer

Jen from Grove Dodge was excellent and put our needs far beyond her own. She listened intently to our wants and needs and kept working along with the members of the sales and finance team to find right vehicle for us.

Jemilea Berg

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the wonderful review on our Sales Department! Enjoy your new vehicle and take care!

April 19, 2019

"Service Department"

- DFrench

Personable service. The team of individuals went out of there way to explain exactly what had happened with my vehicle and the root cause. Provided peace of mind and problem resolved in a timely fashion. Thanks

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the great review on our Service Department! Take care!

April 11, 2019

"Service"

- TLClovesherdodgeram

David Guse was very helpful, I checked in for an oil change on my Dodge Eco Diesel and he noticed that I had 2 recalls as well which they took care of. I was in and out very efficiently. While I was waiting I chatted with one of the salesmen. My time passed by quickly and my experience was quite pleasant. I would have no problem recommending Grove Dodge to anyone.

Bara Obeidat

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the amazing review! Take care!

April 10, 2019

"Highly Recommended!!!!"

- Chantel and Doug

I would highly recommend the team at Grove Dodge! From the start of our purchase with Tony our salesman and right down to finance with Mark, the team went the extra mile to deliver in a fast and efficient manner meeting and exceeding all of our demanding needs. We got exactly what we were looking for and were never once disappointed!

Tony Heimbecker

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! Enjoy your new vehicle and take care!