Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

501 Reviews of Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

March 21, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- Shauna L

Thank you Gem and Bara for you excellent service. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Everyone in the sales department was wonderful! I LOVE MY JEEP WRANGLER!

Jemilea Berg
Bara Obeidat
David Guse
Mark Japuncic
Mar 25, 2019 -

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, Shauna, for the wonderful review! We are pleased you enjoyed the process of purchasing your new Jeep with us! Enjoy and Take care!

March 21, 2019

"Great Service"

- RhondaM2017

I was called in for a recall and got an oil change and a promised bed liner put in, there was also a small discrepancy in the price, but these guys resolved and compensated with no problems. They gave me a loaner for the eve and picked up my truck the next early afternoon (nive work on the bed liner). This girl is happy and will def be going back to this location for my next car. Will recommend this place any day. Thanks Guys👍

Tyler Bunz
Mar 25, 2019 -

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review! Enjoy your new vehicle and take care!

March 16, 2019

"Service Department "

- Kevinsmith2017

The Service Advisor Vincent Dion was friendly and helpful with my appointment I had for a oil change and a recall on my 2018 Ram 1500. Had a little chat with some sales guys I know from there as well (Pavel & Tyler) very friendly. However I can’t say much good for the weekend sales manager on duty not sure what his name is but I remember he completely ignored my wife when we bought our truck all she wanted was a remote start and he refused to listen,, we didn’t even barter on the price of the truck. We will remember him though so that’s okay ;) ! Our next deal at Grove Chrysler we want to deal with a new sales manager please and thank you. Kevin Smith

Tyler Bunz
Vincent Dion
Mark Japuncic
March 07, 2019

"Great place to buy a vehicle"

- Marc

This was a great experience buying a vehicle everyone was very profesional. If your looking to a vehicle this is the place to go Very happy with the deal I got and how profesional the people were

Egor Muzyka
Mar 14, 2019 -

March 05, 2019

"First time buyer"

- LexiBatke

Excellent first experience buying a vehicle, highly recommend Gary Powers & the rest of his team! Thorough with answering any of my questions, patient & very kind. Adam worked some magic for me to get a beautiful new truck, thanks so much guys!!

Gary Powers
Mar 06, 2019 -

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing reviewon our sales department. We are pleased you enjoyed the process of purchasing your new truck with us!! Take care!

February 13, 2019

"Service "

- Krap69

Took my 2017 jeep patriot in because of a engine being in after having it all day he told me that the engine light is on because it's cold out. So they told me I was good to go, I jumped in my car and start it and lone and behold my engine light is still on a my heater fan isn't working. Shut it off and walked back in and said it's not fixed andy heater fan isnt working. He then proceeded to tell me that it's because it's stone cold so your heater fan isn't going to blow until it's warm. So he told me to leave it for an hour to let it "warm up" so after an hour I picked up, heater fan works and the engine light is off. And he told me not to shut the car off for atleast 20 minutes. As I'm driving I realize I have no power as I accelerate and my rpms are super high and not coming down. Also my engine light is back on. Called them when I got home and they said plug it and it should go away. The next day I took it to the Chrysler dealership in stony and after a day they told me that it's my cam shaft sensor and it needs to be replaced. And they were super awesome and treated me like a family member. Will never again take my Jeep to Grove Dodge ever again and I definitely do not recommend them to anyone. They are rude and don't care about what the customer wants.

Vincent Dion
February 12, 2019

"Amazing"

- Dussault, Janna

They were very helpful and willing to women around a budget for my needs. Acted quick! Very happy with how things were handled and prepared.

Pavel Saroka
Feb 13, 2019 -

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Enjoy your new vehicle and take care!

February 09, 2019

"New truck purchase"

- Rigpig79

I was able trade my old truck in for a new one at a great price same day. I would recommend this team to anyone considering a trade in, or a new or used purchase.

Gary Powers
Marcello Cimino
Feb 13, 2019 -

Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the amazing review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and take care!

February 04, 2019

"Shop service was good. "

- Dodge

Work being done in shop was great. Customer service needs to be more clear on the Total cost / bill being charged to customer before work is being done as well as accepting the answer NO when a customer doesn’t want to pay for something and say they don’t want to pay for something. Wasn’t pleased with customer service at all.

Carrie Chamulke
January 31, 2019

"Disappointing to say the least "

- Wb2088

I’ve had our vehicle in for multiple warranty issues and the dealership never seems to be able to find a problem.... wait now that my warranty is over oh my gosh the problems have been found!!! No thank you.. plus it takes 2.5 hrs to change the oil... I will also never get sucked into buying a service package threw these guys. Worst dealership I’ve ever been to and there service department should be shut down. Such a joke!! Very disappointing!!

Leandro Coca Rodriguez