Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Brian Churko

Melissa  Duke, Service Advisor, Great Plains Ford

Melissa Duke

June 19, 2019

"Was a great experience "

- EmilyH

The staff were all friendly and helped with anything I needed. Scott was great for giving me all my options and trying to keep them under my budget as best as possible. it overall was a great experience!!

"Shop Local "

- EmmaC

I live in Regina now but Weyburn is my hometown. Dealing with someone local was really important for me because it is someone you or your family knows, rather than a salesman just trying to get the most money out of you. At Great Plains Ford I felt welcome and I didn’t feel pushed to buy a vehicle that I wasn’t completely sure about. Scott was awesome to deal with and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns during the time there as well as after I drove away with it. Keith had so much information on the financial side of things and was very informative about everything. I would definitely recommend this dealership! Thank you to the awesome team here!

June 19, 2019

"Amazing service, with a friendly environment "

- Muxlow11

Extremely helpful in the purchase of my vehicle, leaving no details out. To even go above and beyond to fuel it up before giving me the keys! Great service and would highly recommend.

Used 2010 Ford F-150, $21900