Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

1209 Reviews of Grande Prairie Nissan

November 12, 2018

"Excellent "

- Jamey

We were looking for a low budget car. Ahmed was very helpful and the overall experience was excellent. My only suggestion would be to have all the used vehicles in one location to save on driving around.

Dustin Leslie
November 11, 2018

"100% Satisfied "

- Lauren

I have to be honest, I'm super pleased with the welcome I got from each & every dealer I came in contact with, while auto shopping. Brett, Ahmed & Colton are at the highest. I love , love my new vehicle & would 100% recommend GPNISSAN to everyone, regardless of your credit status, or that of being a first time auto buyer. They genuinely care about you & wants the best for you. Also recommending a friend or family earn you $300 cash in your pocket no hiding tricks to it. I thank you Brett & Ahmed for your honest & genuine support. ;) -Lauren.

Colton Lehoux
November 11, 2018

"Murano 2018"

- 789654132

Agni was fabulous with helping us pick out our new murano. We were very happy with our new purchase. We would recommend seeing Agni if you are looking for a new vehicle she will be able to help you with all youre needs.

Agnieszka Duras-Kamau
3.0
November 06, 2018

"Friendly, great to work with!"

- karla

Have been to other dealerships, this is the best one I have used, would highly recommend. Go check them out! Great Car I love it

Paige Nutting
Dustin Leslie
November 04, 2018

"Enjoyable "

- Jeffp

Enjoyable experience. Very friendly staff. For us. It did take a very long time to complete the deal. There also was a few things forgotten by the dealership. But all in all it was a very good experience. Thank you for our Armada!!

Agnieszka Duras-Kamau
November 02, 2018

"Customer service"

- Rhonskie

Its great dealing with your people all i need and satisfaction is given to me they were really helpful get whats fit on me and on my budget may family really love the car i bought from you guys

Emerson Blanco
November 01, 2018

"I’m happy with my experience."

- Angie

My dealings with Grand Prairie nissan was extremely good friendly service. As me and my husband both work full-time they were very accommodating as we showed up very late they stayed after hours just to help me. I would recommend anybody looking for an import to go see Paige

Paige Nutting
November 01, 2018

"Fantastic sales team"

- Mwatts

We have purchased 4 vehicles from GP Nissan. We keep coming back because it is a great product and more importantly we come back because of Ahmed, our sales person. He is without a doubt the most genuine and proffesional sales person we have ever dealt with. Thank you

October 30, 2018

"The vehicle I wanted for the right price. "

- JOHNO206

Alex spent the time to find me the vehicle I wanted he lined everything up as i was working out of town. He was always quick to reply and helpful whenever I asked questions. When i got back to town the paperwork was ready and the vehicle was looking sharp.we went for a test drive then signed the paperwork. Alex went above and beyond after by sorting out some post purchase requests. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle threw him!

Alex Meadus
October 29, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- Immortal

The staff was very friendly and courteous. Ahmed made sure that my wife was happy with our purchase. She was very happy with the van. Everyone there works as a team to make sure you get what you need. My wife and I were pleased. I would definitely deal with again.

1 - 10 of 1,209 results