Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Len Hagen, Product Advisor, Georgetown Kia

Len Hagen

Product Advisor

January 20, 2019

"I am very surprised the way I was treated like a family😇"

- power247

I am very surprised the way I was treated like a family and a friend that was When I met Camaro for the first time at the Georgetown Kia dealership parking lot and Mr. Camero treat me like a friend and a brother so if you need a good car truck/SUV please go to Georgetown Kia that would treat you like a friend and family you will never regret it because that is the best place for you to go and get all type of The best vehicle you need everything we be Done waiting 24 hours.

Cameron McCullough
Ann-Marie Martin

January 16, 2019

"Used car purchase"

- david_puglia

Overall Georgetown Kia was there to satisfy my family’s needs. We needed a car ASAP as we were involved in a motor vehicle collision, their prompt service allowed us to purchase and pick up our vehicle in the same week. I would recommend Georgetown Kia to anyone looking to buy used!

Gavin Craig
Ante Sestanovic
Brenden Morfino

January 01, 2019

"Made me feel like Family."

- Doug and Nancy Pollitt

"I was not even looking to upgrade my vehicle however my Grand daughter Olivia suggested that it was time to do it and she knew the perfect sales person to deal with. So I set up an appointment with Ian Raine. When I got to the dealership it was a lot smaller then what I thought it would be. However it might have been small but the service that Ian, Jason and Andrew provided made me feel like I was part of the family. Making the motions of the sale to the financing was so smooth it just made the overall experience that much better. I will make sure that I refer all of my friends to come down to Georgetown Kia and make a purchase in 2019. Great prices and even better people who really show that they love their job. Thanks again Ian it was a pleasure doing business with you."

Ian Raine