Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

25 Alberta Rd , Claresholm, Alberta T0L 0T0

133 Reviews of Davis Chevrolet Claresholm

January 16, 2018

"THE DRIVE WAS WORTH IT !"

- John B

I started dealing with Brad. online and then by phone. Any requests I had or questions I had were dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. Pricing, conditions and payment were all explained and confirmed prior to me driving down from Edmonton. Upon arrival a couple of unforseen issues were discovered and to my surprise and delight Brad and manager John were true to their word and quickly and professionally resolved the problem. In my years of auto purchasing this is not always the case. The dealership and staff were exceptional and yes I would drive down to Davis Chevrolet to buy another vehicle. With over 40 years experience in purchasing pre-owned vehicles this will be the first dealership I ever recommended to one and all. Job well done and thank you

January 14, 2018

"Very happy customer"

- Happycustomer

We had a great experience with Davis Claresholm. Our salesman Bradly was extremely helpful and trustworthy-and the management was equally helpful! Would go back to Davis Claresholm in a heartbeat.

Darrell Norby
December 29, 2017

"Purchase of New Truck"

- GMguy

Stopped in to have some service done on our vehicles, ended up talking with Shane while I was waiting, Shane was super helpful and awesome to talk to, gave me a few options on a new truck and later ended up working out the end details with John who put up with my indecisiveness and really worked, I felt hard, to find the perfect fit for us. Jessica was great at the end finishing up the deal. What I like about Shane and John and the reason I deal in Claresholm is because I don't walk in there and fear like I have vultures waiting to attack, they kept in touch throughout the process, but not so much that I ever felt like I was being pressured to buy the vehicle. To me this dealership is one of the few that still has that old time small town dealer feel and that is important to me.

Shane Slevin
November 06, 2017

"great service"

- Melyork

We had car trouble passing through Clairesholm on Oct 17, our Honda Accorda broke down but after a short period of time and very fair charge your group had us up and running, great job by all, it is nice to know that great service s still available, A Hugh thanks for the service. We have to say after seeing Marketplace about dealerships getting people to pay for service not needed we were a little worried. Maretplacee should now do a show on dealers who are outstanding at there jobs to give the public the confidence to trust what they are being told is truth.. Mel and Nancy

Tom Clark
Cody Hurlburt
Natasha Trowbridge
November 05, 2017

"Purchase of GMC Terrain "

- Happy driver

Clayton was great to deal with. I told him what I wanted and he showed me what I wanted. Changed my mind a few times and Clayton was good about it. Great bunch of guys.

September 29, 2017

"Great overall experience"

- Terri_Ward

I had a great time looking for a new vehicle here, Clayton was great to work with. He listened to what I was looking for and we ended up finding the perfect truck! He was willing to work with my work schedule so we could look, test drive and finalize the sale, over a few days. I would definitely go back again when I need another truck. Thanks!

September 20, 2017

"Great people "

- keiths77

They found me the exact truck I was looking for, Great people to work with. I would recommend this dealership and there team to anyone. Definitely worth going out of your way to buy a vehicle here.

Darrell Norby
August 04, 2017

"Friendly and honest staff "

- CK1234

I was in the there last week and purchased a used vehicle. The staff was all very professional and honest. The finanance department was simple and well organized to get the deal I needed.

August 04, 2017

"Friendly, knowledgable staff"

- Psmcisaac

We drove out from Calgary as we had purchased a vehicle here years ago and was pleasantly surprised that we still received the same great service as we did then. Clayton was a very helpful and knowledgable Salesperson and we appreciate the great service he and John supplied, a big thank you to Jessica for her help with the financial end of things!! We would absolutely make the drive again to purchase our next vehicle!!

July 18, 2017

"Fantastic Group!"

- KitchenJ&T

We stopped in on a Saturday to have a look at what used trucks there was on site. John was fantastic at showing us what we would be interested in. Because we were short on time he offered to email us the car proof and inspection reports to look over for the weekend. We returned Monday afternoon to purchase. John was amazing, Jessica was a gem and Brad was great! So happy we stopped in!