Auto Gallery Subaru

Cord Crowthers, Finance Manager, Auto Gallery Subaru

November 18, 2017

"Suberb experience"

- Cstar

Had a really fun day buying a car that we love. Superb experience buying our first new car and first Subaru! Even our toddler managed to stay entertained while we made the right choice.

Dan Conway
Jessica Peppler

November 18, 2017

"Easy, quick, completely satisfied."

- Chris Wilkins

I was looking for an Impreza in Winnipeg, but I ended up purchasing one in Regina instead. The vehicles condition, low kms, and great price had me purchasing a car out of province. Dale walked me through the car and was quick to respond to my questions and my offer. I was purchasing the car without seeing it first, but I never felt like it was a problem because the dealership had a lot of information and pictures for me to go over. Cord made the purchase easy and explained everything. He was very upfront and honest about the financing and warranty. Overall, I got the car I wanted with a better package than I expected for a price that I couldn't find anywhere else.

October 29, 2017

"A good experience "

- B and T

We were impressed by the responsiveness of the people who we dealt with. They were responsive without being pushy. This was very important to us!

Photos