Dealer Panel | Are you a dealer? Learn more

401 Dixie Hyundai

5515 Ambler Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4N3 Directions

753 Reviews of 401 Dixie Hyundai

August 10, 2018

"Excellent experience thanks to outstanding staff!"

- Dsilvaj

My wife and I recently bought a 2015 Toyota RAV4 from this dealership. Maria Olenik was a pleasure to work with and she offered a no pressure and stress free experience. I also had the pleasure of working with the Manager, Darryl Kessel, who was very friendly and professional. We received an excellent deal on our Toyota and everything was delivered as promised. We did however have some problems with the front brakes within the first couple weeks. I phoned the service department and they agreed to replace the front rotors without any argument and at no extra cost, as the issue occurred within 30 days. Overall we had an excellent experience here and will definitely recommend our friends and family!

Maria Olenik
August 09, 2018

"Customer Service at its' Best!"

- LG

Maria was amazingly helpful and very professional as I went through the process of selecting a new Hyundai. She was thorough and very detail-oriented with a non-sales pushy attitude. My interactions were relaxed and she provided me with a variety of options that best suited my needs. Job well done! Thank you Maria and to the rest of the 401 Dixie Hyundai Staff!!!

Vikas Jaitly
Maria Merida
August 01, 2018

"Brought New Santa Fe Sport Car"

- car

Mr. Shirley was excellent and courteous and I enjoyed purchasing my Santa Fe Sports car with him. The financial manager made sure everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and to ask for Mr. Shirley.

Trevor Shirley
Greg Klepacz
August 01, 2018

"Happy Customer...."

- HAPPY

Violet was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely buy from her again. Would highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

Violet Johnson
Ben Hajdini
Other Employees : Cant remember his name but he was at the front counter and then came over greet us.
July 26, 2018

"Buying a vehicle"

- yonette

Mr Shirley was very knowledgeable and courteous during the time I was buying my Tuscan he made a great choice of vehicle for me I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and to ask for Trevor for the guy that did the commercial on 98.7

Trevor Shirley
July 26, 2018

"excellent.made me feel like family,"

- fior

i enjoyed purchasing my car there.maria merida was very helpful ,i actually bought the car there because of how she handled all the details also ben hajdini the financial service manager made sure everything went smoothly and not only that, he also made me feel like we were friends,business is business but they know how to look after you and treat the customer right.i would like to add that everyone i spoke to or said hello to had a happy demeaner.i definatley would recommend or purchase a car there again.great service.

Maria Merida
July 22, 2018

"Great Experience from start to finish!"

- SMB1001

Had a great and easy experience buying my new Santa Fe XL from this dealership. Vikas and sales manager Darryl are personable, knowledgable and professional. Understands your needs and make appropriate recommendations. Would definitely recommend consulting with Vikas if you're looking for a car.

Vikas Jaitly
July 20, 2018

"Entirely Positive Experience"

- CML

Nothing to fault: products, personnel & facility all excellent! Our limited prior experience with 401 Dixie Hyundai's Service Department was also very courteous & totally problem free.

Other Employees : Pardeep Singh
July 12, 2018

"Par excellence"

- Sunny

Always my first choice dealership for service. I don't use the dealership closer to my house in Brampton. I make the trip to Mississauga to this dealership for a service. They are always on time and keep their promise to provide excellent service in every visit. Staff is friendly and they make an effort to listen patiently to the issues being faced while driving or handling the car. 401 Dixie should be proud and I would say lucky to have both Cheyanne and Devanne representing them as their approach and customer service is always welcoming and makes you want to come back again for the next service.

Devanne Reinhardt
July 09, 2018

"Poor customer satisfaction methods."

- Sliccz

Had work performed on my vehicle that was clearly a recall warranted service since Jody told me this was the second time it’s happened. After paying almost $1000 I was told I can not get my money back and I am now worried knowing it’s going to happen again and when it does I guess I’m expected to pay yet again.. terrible method for customer retention my family intended to purchase more vehicles from these guys but after this they will no longer be doing that.

2.0